What's new

Whatever

Im happy to hear it's working again! :D

So you don't like the quote I have as my signature? :(
Oh!
U r sikh?
Ofcourse it a great quote!
I access pdf frm mobile most of the time and u must be aware that when u r holding ur iphone vertically u cant view signatures.
So I didnt know what was your signature. :)
But I really think u have an awesome blog n more ppl should know about it,not that ur blog doesnt get enough audience...u have a lot fans already.
But then its okay if u dont want to share. Some might use this oppurtunity for some cyber bullying.

mere pdf ke pyar ka abortion ho gya... poor me.
ye false flaggin hume raas na aaya..

I create my own words like hostel-ite, dilettante-ish, galoot-ish, which doesnt exist in any dictionary and is most probably wrong english. :lol:

not really, those are proper words... ish is valid as is ite, though i observe that indians use more ite than anyone else.

but language is used to deliver meaning and context with convenience or with poetic license... i used incorrect grammar but poetic license in that average verse of mine in my earlier post, with the words "is reached"... that is incorrect technically, but makes sense in that verse ( however unhh that verse is ).

mere pdf ke pyar ka abortion ho gya... poor me.
ye false flaggin hume raas na aaya..

my commiserations, my friend... but what of this "false flaggin"?? are you one?? :D

Bhai ban ho jane ka khatra hai na...
I have my doubts... but... chhad yaar.
anyways, bus train aur larki .... ek jaati hai ...

I made some veggie wraps with bimbo rolls, cesar, mayo, liquid cheese, heinz, mostarda and salad. it was delicious. Jub kuchh nahin hota ghar mein to har tukde pe bismillah karna padta hai.
Bimbo is a bakery...btw!

Bhai ban ho jane ka khatra hai na...
I have my doubts... but... chhad yaar.
anyways, bus train aur larki .... ek jaati hai ...

as the great prem chopra said in "kati patang"...

"tu nahi koi aur sahi
aur nahi koi aur sahi".

-------------

@A.P. Richelieu

we can discuss here.

This is ridiculous! They said I was disregarding forum rules! :pissed:

No one has any complaints when threads on hindus and muslims killing each other runs pages long and when members,not just the suicidal trolls but the so called senior members spit religious hatred against each other, but has a issue when a new idea is being discussed:man_in_love:. May be if people stop believing in religions, these folks may run out of business:pleasantry:!
did you open a religion thread? :p:

I just don't "sound" more liberal. I am more liberal than most. :D
I am more liberal than you... agree or I kill you.. :pissed:

no way.. it has to be me... you skirt around controversial topic.. I never do.. always make a point even if I know nothing about the topic..:D

but surely, no one can be more ( fakely ) authoritative than me, what with my superior airs... :agree:

but surely, no one can be more ( fakely ) authoritative than me, what with my superior airs... :agree:
true.. there was a bangladeshi who talked as if he is in direct touch with PM of bangladesh... a complete megalomaniac (not unlike the libyan dude)... but he left the forum I guess .. @BDforever do you remember?

Late Faizaan Peerzada’s journey through life .................
812912-image-1419621489-208-640x480.JPG

Looking back: Paintings point to diversity of Faizaan’s artistic genius – The Express Tribune

true.. there was a bangladeshi who talked as if he is in direct touch with PM of bangladesh... a complete megalomaniac (not unlike the libyan dude)... but he left the forum I guess .. @BDforever do you remember?

who was the bangladeshi?? and the libyan is not libyan, also not a megalomaniac but only a humble arrogant liberal.

by the way, which controversy did i skip??

Back
Top Bottom