What's new

Whatever

facebookvsreality_2011-03-29-humor-facebook.jpg

hmm... doesn't matter... u enjoy bashing india... dont you...:D
Oh yes I enjoy it and get banned every now and then most of my threads are about india bashing and none of them are about military tech or Pakistani politics,economy,etc. :pleasantry::pleasantry:

@jamahir dont leave please. we would love to have your anti hindu views.
Wont you miss the fights??? :P

Oscar said:
It has, but seriously makes lil difference. Nothing in there thats secret .. perhaps there is. Only those who knew where to look missed out on all the secrets of the Babur, Shaheen.. JF-17.. and lots of other goodies
Phaleeeezzzzzz!!!!
As a senior mod you can hack into anybody's acct 8-) but you should thank your stars that I could not login to your acct yesterday. :devil:

You know when you told me that the Mrs. was a Major; she reminded me of Lt.Eva from Red Alert 2 :

View attachment 179332

Tell her that I meant that as a compliment; so don't be cross at me. :fie:
that probably wont work as she think you are sexist by saying that.....lol

beside a lieutenant is lower rank than a major...

that probably wont work as she think you are sexist by saying that.....lol

beside a lieutenant is lower rank than a major...

I am not gender-biased by any stretch of the imagination; I don't think that men and women are equal....in fact I think that women are better than men. :o:

Just because I joked about her baking an apple pie for her little brother from Pakistan automatically implies that I meant that women ought to be confined to a kitchen ! :argh:

I really need to work on my conversational skills; maybe I'm not nearly as good a conversationalist as I thought I was ! :(

Were any of you at a protest against TTP in Chicago yesterday? If so I saw you there. :D

I am not gender-biased by any stretch of the imagination; I don't think that men and women are equal....in fact I think that women are better than men. :o:

Just because I joked about her baking an apple pie for her little brother from Pakistan automatically implies that I meant that women ought to be confined to a kitchen ! :argh:

I really need to work on my conversational skills; maybe I'm not nearly as good a conversationalist as I thought I was ! :(

lol dude, was kind of busy....

and saying man and woman are equal is still bias in a sense, as if they are equal, there are no need to talk about it...lol

i am juust pulling ur leg

new year party in badajoz!! it'll suck..
I'd rather stay home watch zemtv.

Back
Top Bottom