What's new

Whatever

so, you have not seen my angry engagements of zarvan, mujhaidind, hazzy and al-hasani??

U have showed pretty evident bias of late.U have shown ur disregard for hinduism in a post quite clearly and now u could not fathom a peaceful thread on sikhism??

I mean u had issues with aurangzeb being labelled as a murderer??Have u not read the history?

005.jpg

U have showed pretty evident bias of late.U have shown ur disregard for hinduism in a post quite clearly and now u could not fathom a peaceful thread on sikhism??

I mean u had issues with aurangzeb being labelled as a murderer??Have u not read the history?

mughal power weakened after shah jahan... as to aurangzeb and his "atrocities"... give me link to a thread by sarthak, which talks of killing away of buddhism by hindu kings.

the last historic presence of buddhism in south india is in what is now andhra pradesh... why not talk of that??

mughal power weakened after shah jahan... as to aurangzeb and his "atrocities"... give me link to a thread by sarthak, which talks of killing away of buddhism by hindu kings.

the last historic presence of buddhism in south india is in what is now andhra pradesh... why not talk of that??

Please open a thread and talk about that,who stops u there but no concrete evidence against any specific king is there as it may/may not have happened long long back.

On aurangzeb its not even a debate,it happened just 400 years back.

Back
Top Bottom