What's new

Whatever

Thats news to me!!

Yeah, the Exynos chip in itself is 64-bit ready, but the OS is limited to 32-bit. Let's just wait for more updates because the 64-bit architecture is a significant improvement in terms of performance, especially for those of us that use more demanding applications including video games. Besides, it's always beneficial to choose the more future proof option.

does your signature have any reference to the movie 'teeth'... :D
:omghaha: Nope....it's from the movie Mrs. Doubtfire.....where Robin Williams makes a tongue-in-cheek reference to his famous line from Dead Poets Society.

But come to think of it, they should've used it in Teeth.:D

No.

We do not encourage discussion of Balochistan by non-Pakistanis. Such threads often generate massive trolling. There are perhaps a few hundred active separatists, but with help from across the border, they do a lot of stuff on social media. Many segments of Balochistan society are not into separatism, but Indian trolls wish to make it seem as thought Balochistan is on fire.

No.

We do not encourage discussion of Balochistan by non-Pakistanis. Such threads often generate massive trolling. There are perhaps a few hundred active separatists, but with help from across the border, they do a lot of stuff on social media. Many segments of Balochistan society are not into separatism, but Indian trolls wish to make it seem as thought Balochistan is on fire.
--
thanks for replying...
i can make such statment for IAK... indian admistered kashmir..
all your above argument valid in kashmir case tooo...
if indian are blamed on balochistan trollling and make it fire same is in case of pak members for kashmir..right..
its double standards ....
one way you give full swing to kashmir issue.. even small non issue of kashmir are allowed ..(will show with proof)
but
no baloc issue...
--
if indian have no business in baloch issue same is for pak in IAK if not full J-K ...
--
article not written by indian or indian media its your own newsweek..and pakistna today .
---
if Balochistan thread is not allowed on basis of unity of
1.scoiery (only few separatist )
2. indian trolls on balochistan
same is applicable of kashmir.. indian side..
please also stop same thread and remove all
--
it my view...
its your call to take decision ...
right decision give right path and right path give you right future...
its you to decide future
---
thanks for replying

Last edited:
@qamar1990 Long time no see bro. How is life and stuff.

btw, Modi is howing up in the U.S on 28th this month I believe. Punch his face if you want :D

@qamar1990 Long time no see bro. How is life and stuff.
same crap different day… I'm about to hit the sack we'll catch up tomorrow.
btw, Modi is howing up in the U.S on 28th this month I believe. Punch his face if you want :D
:no: I'm not trying to get tackled by indian secret service lol…..i really expected him to be tough but he seems the same… he is letting chinese soldiers disrespect india.

same crap different day… I'm about to hit the sack we'll catch up tomorrow.

:no: I'm not trying to get tackled by indian secret service lol…..i really expected him to be tough but he seems the same… he is letting chinese soldiers disrespect india.

sweet. Good night then. We will catch up tomorrow.

Yeah, the Exynos chip in itself is 64-bit ready, but the OS is limited to 32-bit. Let's just wait for more updates because the 64-bit architecture is a significant improvement in terms of performance, especially for those of us that use more demanding applications including video games. Besides, it's always beneficial to choose the more future proof option.
Thanks to you!!
Now I know why the korean giant isnt marketing it as a 64 bit chip.
Samsung's Exynos 5433 Will Only Run In 32-Bit Mode On Galaxy Note 4 | Androidheadlines.com

Most of what was written in that article whooshed over my head.:girl_wacko:

Thanks to you!!
Now I know why the korean giant isnt marketing it as a 64 bit chip.
Samsung's Exynos 5433 Will Only Run In 32-Bit Mode On Galaxy Note 4 | Androidheadlines.com

Most of what was written in that article whooshed over my head.:girl_wacko:

It's fine, I am not an expert at computer architectures either, but I do understand the basics. A 64-bit processor offers two primary advantages. Firstly, it recognises 4GB+ RAM, but in smartphones this isn't a primary concern because I am sure you already know that Apple's A7 & A8 chips, while being 64-bit are being employed with only 1GB of RAM. The second major benefit is that these processors are able to indulge with a greater variety of tasks simultaneously & more efficiently than 32-bit ones. A very basic example I can think of is if you imagine 2 doctors handling 100 patients one at a time & then increase the number of doctors to 10 to improve the speed & efficiency of the checkups. That's sort of similar to what happens when going from a 32 to 64 bit processor. It's great for handling more demanding programs without having to over clock or speed up the CPU.

The Snapdragon 805 Note 4 is basically running the last of the high end 32-bit processors & will be obsolete by next year from a technological perspective, not from a user base one. It's essentially dying technology clinging on to life because Samsung is using it to support LTE bands found in the USA. By next year, every major Android device will be based on 64-bit architecture. This is where Apple shines, every component in the iPhone 6 & 6 Plus is state of the art & the phones themselves are world phones & function on all networks. Of course that doesn't mean they are flawless either with the biggest drawback being battery life.

The Exynos Note 4 is the international variant & is 64-bit capable, but it doesn't support every LTE band, but it should function fine with most of the world's LTE services. Anyway, so the chip itself is 64-bit but because Android L hasn't been released yet, so the older version working on the device is 32-bit. What we should at least try & ensure is that when Samsung updates the Note 4 Exynos to Android L sometime around November/December, it makes use of 64-bit Android L instead of continuing with the 32-bit variant of the operating system. The Exynos processor is excellent, it's just better to ensure that it's entirely future proof from the official source. CPU architecture might not seem important right now, but in a year when developers update their apps to support the platform & new applications that take advantage of this technology show up, the benefits will become very apparent. If Samsung doesn't bring us up to speed with their future plans soon, I would suggest keeping an eye on the iPhone 6 Plus just in case. The Note 4 is a great device, so let's hope Samsung doesn't screw something up like Android manufacturers often ended up doing in the past. ;)

It's fine, I am not an expert at computer architectures either, but I do understand the basics. A 64-bit processor offers two primary advantages. Firstly, it recognises 4GB+ RAM, but in smartphones this isn't a primary concern because I am sure you already know that Apple's A7 & A8 chips, while being 64-bit are being employed with only 1GB of RAM. The second major benefit is that these processors are able to indulge with a greater variety of tasks simultaneously & more efficiently than 32-bit ones. A very basic example I can think of is if you imagine 2 doctors handling 100 patients one at a time & then increase the number of doctors to 10 to improve the speed & efficiency of the checkups. That's sort of similar to what happens when going from a 32 to 64 bit processor. It's great for handling more demanding programs without having to over clock or speed up the CPU.

The Snapdragon 805 Note 4 is basically running the last of the high end 32-bit processors & will be obsolete by next year from a technological perspective, not from a user base one. It's essentially dying technology clinging on to life because Samsung is using it to support LTE bands found in the USA. By next year, every major Android device will be based on 64-bit architecture. This is where Apple shines, every component in the iPhone 6 & 6 Plus is state of the art & the phones themselves are world phones & function on all networks. Of course that doesn't mean they are flawless either with the biggest drawback being battery life.

The Exynos Note 4 is the international variant & is 64-bit capable, but it doesn't support every LTE band, but it should function fine with most of the world's LTE services. Anyway, so the chip itself is 64-bit but because Android L hasn't been released yet, so the older version working on the device is 32-bit. What we should at least try & ensure is that when Samsung updates the Note 4 Exynos to Android L sometime around November/December, it makes use of 64-bit Android L instead of continuing with the 32-bit variant of the operating system. The Exynos processor is excellent, it's just better to ensure that it's entirely future proof from the official source. CPU architecture might not seem important right now, but in a year when developers update their apps to support the platform & new applications that take advantage of this technology show up, the benefits will become very apparent. If Samsung doesn't bring us up to speed with their future plans soon, I would suggest keeping an eye on the iPhone 6 Plus just in case. The Note 4 is a great device, so let's hope Samsung doesn't screw something up like Android manufacturers often ended up doing in the past. ;)

Brilliant!!
why doesn't somebody make you a TTA ??
You often make such brilliant technology related posts in members club and thats the reason it goes unnoticed. :rolleyes1:
@WebMaster are you listening???
Btw to somebody who is very dilettante like me your post makes complete sense.The original article that i had posted sounded gobbledygook.:lol:
Btw i heard note 4 and iphone 6 both would be launched in UAE at the same time,october,which makes me wonder why is note 4's arrival delayed by a month??

Back
Top Bottom