What's new

Whatever

Nah, I think you mean an iOS 8.0.1 update. It will show up sooner or later. :lol:

By the way, what's this I hear about the Note 4 Exynos being a 64-bit processor, while there being no announcements whatsoever by Samsung if the Android L update will make the Note 4 Exynos a true 64-bit device? Meanwhile, the Note 4 Snapdragon being shipped to the US is a 32-bit device & from what i hear, if the Nexus X is using the Snapdragon 805 processor, it will be a 32-bit device running a 64-bit compatible operating system. It looks like Android manufacturers could goof-up again. There is no way anyone should buy a device that could be outdated by next year.
Thats news to me!!

Nice, what are you intentions young man, or are you keeping your cards close to your chest? All the best to the Kiwis, love that country.

I voted National anyway.

The right in this country have free market policies and are socially liberal. So they match my ideology :)

@Indischer

The left in New Zealand just got demolished.

Hi, Ravi. Long time No see.:wave:

Missed you man. How is life :)

If I knew what the heck that was I bet I could make a joke out of it ? :undecided:

But I'm so....so......so technology illiterate ! :(

I feel ashamed of my ignorance ! :cry:

welcome my comrade in ignorance. I am technology illiterate too :-)

Last edited:
Fine Ravi. Going through a big change in the work. More challenges and bumps ahead.Durga Puja is near, Ravi. Try to come to Bengal some times in these days. It will be a grand experience to remember.:-)
how r u scorpida?
was in Kolkata last week,,,bohot maze kiye :agree:
btw whats wid all d taxi strikes :angry:
koi nayee muvi dekhi?

how r u scorpida?
was in Kolkata last week,,,bohot maze kiye :agree:
btw whats wid all d taxi strikes :angry:
koi nayee muvi dekhi?
Am fine bro. How are you?The Taxi strikes are causing too much troubles for the last one month or so. Bengal kaa naam kharab karte hain yeh log :tsk: Watching few Michael Caine movies. Yesterday saw Get carter (very unnatural ending). Funeral in Berlin is on today's list.:-)

Am fine bro. How are you?The Taxi strikes are causing too much troubles for the last one month or so. Bengal kaa naam kharab karte hain yeh log :tsk: Watching few Michael Caine movies. Yesterday saw Get carter (very unnatural ending). Funeral in Berlin is on today's list.:-)
I am ok
will check out get carter,,,watched 'the grand seduction' yestrday..aaj kal acchi muvis aa hi nai rahi

@Ravi Nair @Ayush @levina - I think that @Indischer isn't talking to me ! :cry:

He hasn't responded to a single Levina Troll Posts that I've made over the past couple of days ! :(

Sorry Armee bhai, aaj kal itna time hee nahi mil raha ki mein bhi kuch akalmand posts likhoon. :(

And I need to think long and hard simply to approach anywhere close to your level of funny! :agree:

What is his Master's in ? :unsure:

Aur @Indischer - Yeh mein kiyaa sunnn rahaa hunnn ? A Brunette ? :o:

What became of our Blonde German Bhabi then ? :unsure:

I got bhai-zoned by the blonde. Will soon get bhai-zoned by the brunette too.:sarcastic:

it's Armstrong and his rumor mongering ways.
And you are adding fuel to fire.:mad:

Who is this brunette that has become a thorn in our beautiful relationship?:partay:

Last edited:
Sorry Armee bhai, aaj kal itna time hee nahi mil raha ki mein bhi kuch akalmand posts likhoon. :(

And I need to think long and hard simply to approach anywhere close to your level of funny! :agree:

I got bhai-zoned by the blonde. Will soon get bhai-zoned by the brunette too.:sarcastic:

Who is this brunette that has become a thorn in our beautiful relationship?:partay:

@Armstrong @Indischer is alive =D

does your signature have any reference to the movie 'teeth'... :D

Back
Top Bottom