What's new

Whatever

let me ask you a question… your a smart fellow don't you think a country like pakistan can use your talents better?

Not really, there are plenty of much smarter people in Pakistan who can do everything much better than I could ever could.

Not really, there are plenty of much smarter people in Pakistan who can do everything much better than I could ever could.
I'm sure of that but one more can't hurt….
unlike most of us you have education that can help pakistan so why not use it there? america has no shortage of people of your profession…

I dont hate anyone of my exes, maybe one. Because she's a bitch. And i have been dumped alot.
Han Tu Is May Ap Ka Bhi Kasur Heyna...Why did you allow ppl to hurt/dump you so many times? :unsure: were you that vulnerable and weak?:girl_wacko:

Chalien im sure you will recover soon like my friend has....Life aint that worthless that it should be wasted for worthless ppl in this way....as simple as that!

I'm sure of that but one more can't hurt….
unlike most of us you have education that can help pakistan so why not use it there? america has no shortage of people of your profession…

There is no shortage of people in Pakistan either.

Han Tu Is May Ap Ka Bhi Kasur Heyna...Why did you allow ppl to hurt/dump you so many times? :unsure: were you that vulnerable and weak?:girl_wacko:

Chalien im sure you will recover soon like my friend has....Life aint that worthless that it should be wasted for worthless ppl in this way....as simple as that!

I usually lost interest, didnt give them time. Life is worth more than being bitter over someone. That dude probably ballin', playing with the honeys and your friends making tawees and cursing him. She is wasting. He is having fun. +1 for the dude :D

There is no shortage of people in Pakistan either.

Bro do you understand urdu?

So you are the Authority for Certifying the Number Order of Pakistanis? So what?

You best believe that. You not knowing urdu is anomaly. You must have got to know a little broken urdu man.

Back
Top Bottom