What's new

Whatever

Connection being you live here, you understand the problems. You go through them and analyze them.

As long as I can understand and analyze, does it matter which language I can speak or not?

As long as I can understand and analyze, does it matter which language I can speak or not?

Without observing it upclose and personal? It's one thing to have genuine opinion or textbook correct ones, it's another to know social issues that dog it.

Without observing it upclose and personal? It's one thing to have genuine opinion or textbook correct ones, it's another to know social issues that dog it.

Suffice to say that I know of the things I speak about.

I usually lost interest, didnt give them time. Life is worth more than being bitter over someone. That dude probably ballin', playing with the honeys and your friends making tawees and cursing him. She is wasting. He is having fun. +1 for the dude :D

Bro do you understand urdu?
Yay Bhi Hota Hey In Kamoun Mey?:what: gosh....so have you been ever under black magic's etc influence?:what:

nah +10 for my friend actually:enjoy: ....Wo Tu Aur Nikhar Gae Hey lolz:p: the kind of positive waves and success shes making in her field,we often tease her that if you had been exposed to more of "such" shocks in life,then you would have definately made your name written in Guinness World Records and other Success Stories:p: .....

It depends how one channelize those scattered energies,either in positive or negative ways!

you better turn positive too!:p:

hey all gotta run....im going outta town for some days with fam....laters :wave: tc

Back
Top Bottom