What's new

Whatever

Your friend's weak :D

A month is more than enough to sulk and throw a pity party. After that one forgets the ishq aur buchrda hua ashiq :D
nah she has come out as a very strong person and we all are very proud of her.:police: infact she hates the person to such extreme!

nah she has come out as a very strong person and we all are very proud of her.:police: infact she hates the person to such extreme!

She hates him because she's jaded. Angry, wants to one up him. Newsflash she is still not over him.

@FunkyGen i suggest you read a book on the 71 war... Dead Reckoning by Sarmila Bose... the grand daughter of indian freedom fighter Subhash Chander Bose... the bengali insurgency was wiped out in a few weeks... and the total number of uniformed soldiers in East wing was 34,000 including airforce,navy etc personel.... and infantry counted for about 23,000 soldiers... against a country of 74 million people.. n indian were involved directly (in combat) since March 1970... it was the politicians who fucked up... who couldnt find a politica; solution to a political problem... all thanks to 2 BASTARDS... the biggest was mujib ur rehman .. the other was bhutto..

She hates him because she's jaded. Angry, wants to one up him. Newsflash she is still not over him.
acha kurrei hey that shes hating....you dont know but some people deserve to be hated/disliked...

how can anyone not have any sorta feeling of disliking at all for the person who has harmed her/him emotionally and psychologically?..... that's impossible!

acha kurrei hey that shes hating....you dont know but some people deserve to be hated/disliked...

how can anyone not have any sorta feeling of disliking at all for the person who has harmed her/him emotionally and psychologically?..... that's impossible!

I dont hate anyone of my exes, maybe one. Because she's a bitch. And i have been dumped alot.

Back
Top Bottom