What's new

Whatever

10447091_10152268101846376_2602650092309921098_n.png

Guys watch Sabotage. Especially if you're into action and the new breed of close quarters combat. Fucking awesome movie for action buffs, right amount of thrill, violence, gore and mother fucking awesomeness. Been a LONG time since i've seen a decent action movie.

@Irfan Baloch @DESERT FIGHTER
@blain2 do see it and how would you rate the CQC tactics. From what i have observed in real and the movie i can say, apart from the hollywood glitter, they were pretty spot on regarding room clearances.
watched it yesterday,,,thik thak hai..

If I do anymore exercise I might be able to fly like a kite

i must jump in, because this is an important social topic...

it is really nice what you wrote in the quote, because i don't understand why so many ladies today want to become thin and look like 10 year old boys. what does that say about males who like females who look like boys??

ladies should be chubby, fat, voluptuous. that is nature. that is how they look good. compare the voluptuous nigella lawson to any thin ramp model like kate moss or the muscular bipasha basu...

nigella lawson makes me sweat, and the other two make me vomit.

i have seen some of the photos in the pakistani fashion thread, and most of the female models make me say... "eesh".

in older indian films, many songs had lines like "patali kamar hai, tirchi nazar hai". now, how can a voluptuous lady ( a real lady ) have "patali kamar"?? so it must be a male in drag. but even if is a female, she is exhorted to have "patali kamar" and resemble a boy, thus the next line "tirchi nazar hai", which indirectly refers to gay-love.

much of south asian culture ( indian culture ) is misogynist and male homosexual... be that the taliban bacchabaaz or the bihari and uttar pradesh laundabaaz or the bangalore 50-year old homo's who wait in parks. there is the film "bombay boys" where muscular males wait by bombay shores, waiting for homo pick-up.

a real lady is a voluptuous lady. and real men must admire her. so ladies of pdf, please, please, please, don't take up all this gymming-slimming nonsense.

salaams.

Last edited:
i must jump in, because this is an important social topic...

i don't understand why so many ladies today want to become thin and look like 10 year old boys. what does that say about males who like females who look like boys??

ladies should be chubby, fat, voluptuous. that is nature. that is how they look good. compare the voluptuous nigella lawson to any thin ramp model like kate moss or the muscular bipasha basu...

nigella lawson makes me sweat, and the other two make me vomit.

i have seen some of the photos in the pakistani fashion thread, and most of the female models make me go... "eesh".

in older indian films, many songs had lines like "patali kamar hai, tirchi nazar hai". now, how can a voluptuous lady ( a real lady ) have "patali kamar"?? so it must be a male in drag. but even if is a female, she is exhorted to have "patali kamar" and resemble a boy, thus the next line "tirchi nazar hai", which indirectly refers to gay-love.

much of south asian culture ( indian culture ) is misogynist and male homosexual... be that the taliban bacchabaaz or the bihari and uttar pradesh laundabaaz or the bangalore 50-year old homo's who wait in parks. there is the film "bombay boys" where muscular males wait by bombay shores, waiting for homo pick-up.

a real lady is a voluptuous lady. and real men must admire her. so ladies of pdf, please, please, please, don't take up all this gymming-slimming nonsense.

salaams.
what is that supposed to be,,,,,,a pathetic flamebait,,,@Manticore

@Akheilos

Let's talk here instead. :)

Well... we couldn't go to a trip, because of her work. And she stopped saying those stuff. :)

Looks like it have been a phase. We are good now. :D

@Akheilos

Let's talk here instead. :)

Well... we couldn't go to a trip, because of her work. And she stopped saying those stuff. :)

Looks like it have been a phase. We are good now. :D
lolz good for you :D

Talk to you later Iftari time is close need to start cooking :)

Last edited:

but since the death of yasser arafat, the palestinians are responsible for the mess they are in now...

they didn't fight with arms in 2007 when the usa and israel pushed fatah out of gaza, so the israeli-irani mullah child, hamas, could be installed on gaza.

and then they didn't go over to libya and syria in 2011, to help those two benefactor/supporter nations when those two were invaded by 35+ countries.

and now they are happily working with hamas.

Guys watch Sabotage. Especially if you're into action and the new breed of close quarters combat. Fucking awesome movie for action buffs, right amount of thrill, violence, gore and mother fucking awesomeness. Been a LONG time since i've seen a decent action movie.

@Irfan Baloch @DESERT FIGHTER
@blain2 do see it and how would you rate the CQC tactics. From what i have observed in real and the movie i can say, apart from the hollywood glitter, they were pretty spot on regarding room clearances.
thanks

I will do that
be mindful that some elements are put there for the sake of movie and any trained eye can pick up the discripencies

e.g. the zero dark thirty regarding OBL had some longer dramatization and accordig to the SEAL who took part in the operation said that they didnt linger there that long.. but one is always willing to overlook that for the total awesomeness

I love the ale genre popcorn movie.. on extreme side being predator (original)

saw lone survivor earlier this year. it was very nicely done

thanks

I will do that
be mindful that some elements are put there for the sake of movie and any trained eye can pick up the discripencies

e.g. the zero dark thirty regarding OBL had some longer dramatization and accordig to the SEAL who took part in the operation said that they didnt linger there that long.. but one is always willing to overlook that for the total awesomeness

Pakistan key bay-zati ho rahii haii usss movie mein & you loved it ? :mad:

thanks

I will do that

I loved the Predator, my fav quote from tht movie: "Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here" :D

Predator 2 had a big titty bitch in the start :D

I loved the Predator, my fav quote from tht movie: "Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here" :D

Predator 2 had a big titty bitch in the start :D
said by none other than Jesse Ventura
other line by Arnold

if it bleeds then we can kill it

Back
Top Bottom