What's new

Whatever

Hmmm we have one in Wapda town (of another city) wondering if anyone can provide info about London
I am sorry I missed it...

What was the point? What do you want to know about London?

Guys watch Sabotage. Especially if you're into action and the new breed of close quarters combat. Fucking awesome movie for action buffs, right amount of thrill, violence, gore and mother fucking awesomeness. Been a LONG time since i've seen a decent action movie.

@Irfan Baloch @DESERT FIGHTER
@blain2 do see it and how would you rate the CQC tactics. From what i have observed in real and the movie i can say, apart from the hollywood glitter, they were pretty spot on regarding room clearances.

Guys watch Sabotage. Especially if you're into action and the new breed of close quarters combat. Fucking awesome movie for action buffs, right amount of thrill, violence, gore and mother fucking awesomeness. Been a LONG time since i've seen a decent action movie.

@Irfan Baloch @DESERT FIGHTER
@blain2 do see it and how would you rate the CQC tactics. From what i have observed in real and the movie i can say, apart from the hollywood glitter, they were pretty spot on regarding room clearances.

yaar recommend some online movie sites?

Back
Top Bottom