What's new

Whatever

How about this one:
niqab-1.jpg
seems legit again

Got it..................... lemme see, I know the location now......... I'll float it around @ tea time after iftar.......... there are some Wazir's who maybe interested.........................

masla is that we need bank garranty check other than 1/3 bayana

this is why i've give a value range .. otherwise its value is greater than 18 crore and would have another hike in 6 months when the road infront of it widens

thats it not talking to you aik tou izzat (uncle) raaz nai atta opper say itni ghandi zubaan ...aysi baatain kertay way sharam nai atti? and that too during roza?
tum confused ho @Ghareeb_Da_Baal aurat hai lol. tujhe kitni bar bataya?
she is going for hajj soon so she needs to say all this bad shit now because after hijab she doing full niqab and no more clubs.

so about that Lahore wala land, details would be good.. :pop:
ive my plans for that one .. might keep one as farm house.. initially was planning to sell it of and get some villa in nathia gali but not in this situation..blasts and hatred etc

the other landi n lahore.. have not decided but might sell it off and get a 4 canal plot in dha

Vaise do you really do the Arbee pardah like that?
My dad is from Southern Punjab and well we have been in that neighbourhood forever I prefer the pardah so I dont get all those extra questions regarding...Bahar ka mulk...I also do it coz I dont like to be nagged about

In West I do the minimum:

doll-hijab-800x800.jpg

During winters I have a big coat so I dont need the Jilbaab during summers I have a cardigan so again I have an outer garment ;)

Mind you am the most colourful in this colourless west! :blink:

Got it..................... lemme see, I know the location now......... I'll float it around @ tea time after iftar.......... there are some Wazir's who maybe interested.........................
there were some mna's wanting it but its better to do transections e non political entities -- I backed out of 2 such parties

ive my plans for that one .. might keep one as farm house.. initially was planning to sell it of and get some villa in nathia gali but not in this situation..blasts and hatred etc

the other landi n lahore.. have not decided but might sell it off and get a 4 canal plot in dha
i got 10 crore in monopoly money ready to transfer
My dad is from Southern Punjab and well we have been in that neighbourhood forever I prefer the pardah so I dont get all those extra questions regarding...Bahar ka mulk...I also do it coz I dont like to be nagged about

In West I do the minimum:

amman-3050_640.jpg

During winters I have a big coat so I dont need the Jilbaab during summers I have a cardigan so again I have an outer garment ;)
is your pops from haroonabad?

My rule of business: Never sell land to anyone more connected/powerful than yourself...........

there were some mna's wanting it but its better to do transections e non political entities -- I backed out of 2 such parties

Back
Top Bottom