What's new

Whatever

I didn't ask for your orientation, are you feeling guilty about something, are you coming out the closet?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I am sorry if I offended you, it was supposed to be a joke on ricky martin whose lyric you posted. (three rofls with a not-so-original retort, is sure way to know you did not take the joke well):azn:

If you still did not get it, I will explain. you too @Abu Nasar

Hmmm then by your logic If i post a baudet's pic here with your name on it then I am sure you wont get offended. Am I reading it right?? :coffee:
your reply answered my previous question:dance3:. Thank you

I am sorry if I offended you, it was supposed to be a joke on ricky martin whose lyric you posted. (three rofls with a not-so-original retort, is sure way to know you did not take the joke well):azn:

If you still did not get it, I will explain. you too @Abu Nasar
O' Im sorry as well, I totally misunderstood you I thought you were telling us that you are gay,.

I observed you did away with rofls this time. good choice. :tup:
My pleasure!

I observed you did away with rofls this time. good choice. Guess you are wiser about 'no homo' phrase, did you google it? :tup:
I dont about homos, seemed like u're pretty experienced at it :haha:

Last edited:
My pleasure!

I dont about homos, seemed like u're pretty experienced at it :haha:
you might want to delete the post with 3 rofl... that will make sure you are not lying when you say "I dont know about homos' ... do it fast and I will pretent you are telling truth.

Back
Top Bottom