What's new

Whatever

Zee Zoo where are you ???

@ZYXW

here I am...btw if I change my username, we'd need a new nickname for coconut.......:P

LOL I hated those !!! :D

Life is awesome !!! :D what about you ??? :P

Huh i LOVED kim possible......... she was awesome. :P

I am glad all is well. what are you up to these day? :D I am well thank you for asking. Just studying for finals and then off with the UK for the summer....:D

@ZYXW look mabi is playing hard to get these days !!!! :D

here I am...btw if I change my username, we'd need a new nickname for coconut.......:P

Huh i LOVED kim possible......... she was awesome. :P

I am glad all is well. what are you up to these day? :D I am well thank you for asking. Just studying for finals and then off with the UK for the summer....:D
Will be restarting studies next month.

These days i'm conducting feasibility reports for starting a business !!!

Hmmm have lots of fun. :D

Btw don't go for coconut !!! :P

Last edited:
@ZYXW look mambi is playing hard to get these days !!!! :D

Will be restarting studies next month.

These days i'm conducting feasibility reports for starting a business !!!

Hmmm have lots of fun. :D

Btw don't go for coconut !!! :P

Ah, i see.....which university, if you are okay with sharing that? :P

Oh man, I am not much of a business person but I wish you all the best. Take risks....I hope you make it far in what ever you pursue! And okay I won't....I'll go for trixie tang like you recommended... :D

@WebMaster... webby can you change it to trixie tang instead.....pretty pleaseeeeeeee :) thanks! haha

Ah, i see.....which university, if you are okay with sharing that? :P

Oh man, I am not much of a business person but I wish you all the best. Take risks....I hope you make it far in whatever you pursue! And okay I won't....I'll go for trixie tang like you recommended... :D

@WebMaster... webby can you change it to trixie tang instead.....pretty pleaseeeeeeee :) thanks! haha

I've applied in a number of them.

LOL thanks. so you're choosing it because it was recommended by 3 people or because it was recommended by me ??? :azn: :D

Sach bolna !!! 8-)

I've applied in a number of them.

LOL thanks. so you're choosing it because it was recommended by 3 people or because it was recommended by me ??? :azn: :D

Sach bolna !!! 8-)
pick either one of the follwing answers:
1. Coconut was recommended by three people....you recommended trixie tang....I will hardly be on during the summer but when I am on you are among my top pdf friends...so of course your opinion matters :P
2. YES MERI JAAN.....you caught me.....I was doing it to please you my dear and to satisfy my secret affection and admiration for you....but now I look down in embarrassment for my secret crush is not so secret anymore. :ashamed:

Choose wisely :D

and I am glad....goodluck...any school in specific you are aiming for? :P

pick either one of the follwing answers:
1. Coconut was recommended by three people....you recommended trixie tang....I will hardly be on during the summer but when I am on you are among my top pdf friends...so of course your opinion matters :P
2. YES MERI JAAN.....you caught me.....I was doing it to please you my dear and to satisfy my secret affection and admiration for you....but now I look down in embarrassment for my secret crush is not so secret anymore. :ashamed:

Choose wisely :D

and I am glad....goodluck...any school in specific you are aiming for? :P

I like the second option ROFL :D :P

NUST obviously !!!

sadly thats so true,friend!:( a hopeless case Pakistan has become but still we are trying!

Yeah, the people should never lose hope, but instead, aim at restoring the judicial system for now, that is if they desire to continue to be governed by democracy. A functional judicial system backed by the most powerful institution in Pakistan; the army, should collectively root out corruption, nepotism, extremism, etc. That might require a military dictatorship, but it should be sufficient in eliminating & disbanding haywire political parties. All of this needs to be accomplished with the tremendous task of reducing illiteracy, establishing new education facilities, revitalising crumbling civil institutions, & of course; investing in infrastructure to not just create jobs, but to improve living standards in various parts of the country, especially in regions like Balochistan. Furthermore, the country needs to pursue a better foreign policy that aims to maintain & build friendly & mutually beneficial ties with all states, including some of the most powerful ones. All in all, there are various ways to resolve the country's problems & these solutions could be some of them or at the very least, aid in their resolution.

and lolz for the last line!

Scratch that idea, I might consider building my own city, sort of like Rome, & then expanding from there, through conquests. :D :lol:

usi pe aaya tha,,,,,
kolkata rajdhani me ticket ki thi ,,confirm nahi hua,,,TC bola usko Rs.8000 dena parega..usi shaam flight me utna hi pay karke kolkata aa gaya......
lagta hai phir wahi hoga.....
:cry:5 mahiney se koi kaam nahi kar raha,,,savings pe chal raha hun:cry:
Rajdhani... brings a smile on my face.:-)
I hate those ATR flights,but then every year I have to travel in them,once I had decided to try Rajdhani 1st AC and I 've some very pleasant memories of that journey.Try kariyo kabhi!!
Their service and cabins 're awesome.
And don't worry 3rd counseling me mil jayega :-)

Yeah, the people should never lose hope, but instead, aim at restoring the judicial system for now, that is if they desire to continue to be governed by democracy. A functional judicial system backed by the most powerful institution in Pakistan; the army, should collectively root out corruption, nepotism, extremism, etc. That might require a military dictatorship, but it should be sufficient in eliminating & disbanding haywire political parties. All of this needs to be accomplished with the tremendous task of reducing illiteracy, establishing new education facilities, revitalising crumbling civil institutions, & of course; investing in infrastructure to not just create jobs, but to improve living standards in various parts of the country, especially in regions like Balochistan. Furthermore, the country needs to pursue a better foreign policy that aims to maintain & build friendly & mutually beneficial ties with all states, including some of the most powerful ones. All in all, there are various ways to resolve the country's problems & these solutions could be some of them or at the very least, aid in their resolution.

Scratch that idea, I might consider building my own city, sort of like Rome, & then expanding from there, through conquests. :D :lol:
you in favour of it?:(...not again any military rule please...we had enough of them in past....not another Zias,Mushys etc.....

and i agree with rest of your suggestions....

guys and conquests/wars/disputes can never be separated! tut tut:tongue::argh:

Last edited:
you want me "Randwa"??

my wife'll die from heart attack after seeing this post... sochegi ye kameena mera gulam kabse ho gaya...
:omghaha: No why would I want that:astagh:

nothing special... just shaved my head though..
:sarcastic:
25e06d874624f06799f4220d442d3b5b9610cd1f4447e5be1b74b0588a48851b.jpg

juicy? temme temme?:pop: hint hint? ider kuch na kuch huta reta hey by the way!:confused:

Nopes, im not gonna spill. But you missed it. You really did.

I was laughing my *** off.

Really Admins? Really? Now a55 is censored? What is this nonsense?

Back
Top Bottom