What's new

Whatever

Shaved your head ! :unsure:

Hajj kiya time seh pehleiii kar liyaa haiii isss salll ? :undecided:

thought it would look cool...

[/QUOTE]Whats the latest from Baluchistan ? Hows Abdul Malik performing ? Sunna haiii bohat Education pei paisaa lagaa raheiii hain ! :)[/quote]

can we not talk politics?

Not just him this title suits @Imran Khan and @JAT BALWAN too:partay:
Wow!!!
We've more joru ka Ghulams here?? Lolzz

Let me add to that list then.
@scorpionx @DRAY @JanjaWeed @Roybot @Dash @nair @SpArK

:P

There're some would be BAKRAs too on pdf :lol:

Kaun sa aggression ? :unsure:

You misunderstood me; I want her to work....not only because it grants her financial independence but because being active in public life is a part of faith and for good reason - It helps you grow as a person and makes you far more constructive and valuable than you'd otherwise be !

But I don't want her to work because she has to i.e because we need money, I want her to work because thats what she's passionate about it - Let me worry about the money; I'm old-fashioned in that sense that I'm supposed to worry about putting food on the table....she gets to go scot-free on that account !

But that is not how you had put it earlier :coffee:
You made it sound as if a gal works only to share the financial burden,which ofcourse is not true.

Whats so funny about getting married at 22???8-)

Though I was a lil hesitant to say yes at that age but now I have no regrets.
Sach bataoo tumhe larki nahi mil rahi hai na??? :P

Wow!!!
We've more joru ka Ghulams here?? Lolzz

Let me add to that list then.
@scorpionx @DRAY @JanjaWeed @Roybot @Dash @nair @SpArK

@levina its time you start looking out..... Everyone may not be a "Zoru k gulam".... some time i feel i should get to know Mr. levina and make him feel how not to become the "Zoru ka gulam"...... :P :P Send him to tvm shall train him.. and i have company of @SpArK

Whats so funny about getting married at 22???8-)
large.png

:haha::haha::haha:

Though I was a lil hesitant to say yes at that age but now I have no regrets.
:haha::haha::haha:,,,,,,,,,,ab kya fayeda:sarcastic:
Sach bataoo tumhe larki nahi mil rahi hai na??? :P
that was never a issue:cool:

@levina its time you start looking out..... Everyone may not be a "Zoru k gulam".... some time i feel i should get to know Mr. levina and make him feel how not to become the "Zoru ka gulam"...... :P :P Send him to tvm shall train him.. and i have company of @SpArK

All depends upon his master's will..................... @levina :D

Last edited:
All depends upon his master's will..................... @levina :D
:cry:
how to get a tatkal ticket from kolkata to delhi without going to the station?
irctc pe try kiya,,,koi fayeda nai,,,d stupid site always hangs up....koi agent pata hai kya?

There're some would be BAKRAs too on pdf :lol:

Please don't call us Bakras. It's an insult to goats. At least they can eat or drink what they want.

:cry:
how to get a tatkal ticket from kolkata to delhi without going to the station?
irctc pe try kiya,,,koi fayeda nai,,,d stupid site always hangs up....koi agent pata hai kya?

Is there any travel agent near you? Or you can just wait in front of Howrah station old platform. "They" will find you.

Back
Top Bottom