What's new

Whatever

I have hardly seen you question liberal bigots who openly issue fatwas and begin name calling others. Its to each his or her own.

Oh please. 'Liberal bigots.'

Let me guess, these liberal bigots are for keeping religion personal and the state should not have a business in running them.

From what I have observed, The Muslim and Hindu bigots here have no compunction in slinging mud or posting invective, but god forbid someone challenges them on their B.S.

Liberal bigots. Just cry bigotry to muffle criticism how matter how valid.

wouldn't liberal extremists be, the target of religious extremists?

Well at least semantically a phrase like liberal extremism or liberal fascism can only be termed as an oxymoron. From a philosphical point of view you can not be a liberal and a fascist at the same time. However, since in everyday political terminology the word liberal corresponds to certain postions, therefore at least theoratically it is possible for someone to be a “hard core ” liberal. Even from that angle, you can only be called an “extremist” if you are ready to resort to violence or take extremely inflexible and fringe positions.

In Pakistan those who espouse the values of liberalism are rare and in media restricted to merely English print media. Moreover, they do not use violent tactics the way religious fundamentalists use and therefore to call them as fascists/extremists is a gross exaggeration. In addition, the local category of liberals is fully cognizant of the fact that Pakistan suffers from acute religious sensitivity and therefore while projecting their point of view in the public sphere, they often carefully word their opinion. They have to , otherwise they run the risk of being slain!

The matter of fact is "There are no liberal extremists in Pakistan" . And if there were any , they already would have been killed by the religious extremists !!

Oh please. 'Liberal bigots.'

Let me guess, these liberal bigots are for keeping religion personal and the state should not have a business in running them.

From what I have observed, The Muslim and Hindu bigots here have no compunction in slinging mud or posting invective, but god forbid someone challenges them on their B.S.

Liberal bigots. Just cry bigotry to muffle criticism how matter how valid.

As you stated thats your observation and it stays that. It doesn't automatically becomes factual.

fine arts :D

or something like that :lol:

Fine arts? Painting?
4chsmu1.gif

Yaha nahi bata sakta. . aapka email id do uspe bata dunga. . . detail me
4chsmu1.gif

scorpionx3012@gmail.com

@Azlan Haider

Yesterday I heard Yaseer Latif Hamdani is being immensely criticized for taking a photograph with Bilawal. He along with Raja Rumi, is even being blamed for the assassination of Salman Taseer. What a shame :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom