What's new

Whatever

Which blind people refuse to see that started only after he exposed my personal details online....
You have my word that he didn't share any of your personal details with me before you shared his with other people.

I also assure you that i wasn't impressed by his way of retaliation because i personally put a woman's privacy before a man's.

One more thing i'd like to say to the two of you.

Grow up.

Last edited:
You have my word that he didn't share any of your personal details with me before you shared his with other people.

I also assure you that i wasn't impressed by his way of retaliation because i personally put a woman's privacy before a man's.

One more thing i'd like to say to the two of you.

Grow up.
No idea what your word is worth....esp with the image of you that he has painted....

his personal detail were never shared openly online in front of everyone for everyone to see....I never posted his emails on the forum nor sent them to anyone....Whatever I did or whomever I told I told him too so if he is acting "surprised" that is what it is "acting!"

His problem was something to be told to a man and I directed him to a few all of whom were willing to help him were he to listen...but he never listens to anyone and he has come to a point he is not even abiding by the rules he himself set in front of webmaster...Now whatelse can one say?

As for growing up...You may not care about your private info being published on a forum but I damn as well care and it makes big difference....

So telling someone to grow up here is not the right thing to say!

I thank you for the rest of the post...but when I left the forum he was always telling me tk and rampage were asking me to expose you (I had no idea what that meant until I saw my emails being published as though he was publishing in a journal)... I cant hold on ....Dont test me and stuff along those lines....so I was under the impression you were as he showed you to be...if you think I am lying ask @Slav Defence I sent all the mails to @Slav Defence and @Aeronaut as a backup ....

My silence seems to have made him think he can get away with anything and everything!

"An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind." - Mahatma Gandhi.
You are the least who should contribute...with your history....I am surprised you havent "shyed away"...or do you have a gene deletion in that area?

You are the least who should contribute...with your history....I am surprised you havent "shyed away"...or do you have a gene deletion in that area?

But what do you think of Gandhi's quote? :D

@Talon

I appreciate you telling me all these things.

Now let me hear his side of the story.

Go ahead! I am tired of "protecting" his privacy due to ethical reasons!
Let me also clear one thing. I might have told him to "expose you" after he told me that you had shared his secrets with many people without his permission. and by exposing i meant that he should take his complaints to the admins.

And I would like to know more about the "image of me that he has painted".

Last edited:
Let me also clear one thing. I might have told him to "expose you" after he told me that you had shared his secrets with many people without his permission. and by exposing i meant that he should take his complaints to the admins.

And I would like to know more the "image of me that he has painted".
That was all...and I am not here to chuglian that you can hear from him!

At least you admitted you asked him "to expose me" well either he took it wrongly or as usual he twisted your words...whatever the case you claimed to know him how could you not have been clear?

And as for his secrets...I never published it openly I still havent till date...

Now that's wrong. you brought it up so plz explain now.
Now that is wrong to encourage chuglian!

Plus that is all I heard or he said ...After that i blocked all his mails so nothing further....why so interested? Never shak your best buddy that is where all evil starts!

Now that is wrong to encourage chuglian!

Plus that is all I heard or he said ...After that i blocked all his mails so nothing further....why so interested? Never shak your best buddy that is where all evil starts!
My best buddy ??? :lol:

You should have explained your statement about that image of me.

That's not a chughli coz this isn't a private conversation.

Back
Top Bottom