What's new

Whatever

@ZYXW how are you and where is @Hyperion ?/

Hi Alpha, I am well thank you for asking! I have been just a bit busy declaring and choosing a major and switching schools....so don't have time for anything else now, but miss you and your cats haha....

Hyperion...I told him if he wanted to be with me he had to get me this herb from the mountains in nepal, so he went to fetch that, should be back before my fourth wedding bc as you know islam only allows four weddings so he has to make it back in time hahahahaha jk jk jk no idea where our emperor is, not in touch! But it doesn't seem like he'll be back here anymore! But hopefully he is safe and happy whereever he is! :P

Hi Alpha, I am well thank you for asking! I have been just a bit busy declaring and choosing a major and switching schools....so don't have time for anything else now, but miss you and your cats haha....

Hyperion...I told him if he wanted to be with me he had to get me this herb from the mountains in nepal, so he went to fetch that, should be back before my fourth wedding bc as you know islam only allows four weddings so he has to make it back in time hahahahaha jk jk jk no idea where our emperor is, not in touch! But it doesn't seem like he'll be back here anymore! But hopefully he is safe and happy whereever he is! :P

4 for the men - Polygamy not Polyandry ! :P

oh yeah?? sounds dirty :P haha

I am offended you ppl miss hypey more than me :cray: jk jk no he's not in touch with me! :P
Hahaha i hope so :P

it's just that you two were a couple and we were used to see both of you together. :D

Hahaha i hope so :P

it's just that you two were a couple and we were used to see both of you together. :D

hahahaha oh believe me it does sound dirt, no need to hope :P nope but this is cute ur bday is right before v-day :D awwww
anything planned for tom.?

Change is the only constant in life, never get used to anything ;) haha - yes, indeed i am quite deep!! haha no but of course i miss annoying everyone with him too...he really was a sweetheart!

hahahaha oh believe me it does sound dirt, no need to hope :P nope but this is cute ur bday is right before v-day :D awwww
anything planned for tom.?

Change is the only constant in life, never get used to anything ;) haha - yes, indeed i am quite deep!! haha no but of course i miss annoying everyone with him too...he really was a sweetheart!
Haven't decided anything special yet.

btw my birthday is on v-day :D.

What about you ??? any plans ?

How is everyone?? Long time no talk......@Balixd @Armstrong @Dillinger @Aeronaut @LoveIcon @Talon @Marshmallow @KingMamba @RAMPAGE ......i was bored during class so came here...miss you guys! :)
Means it is fake :)

Doesn't matter if both are the same, they are in effect, superstitions.
but u said astrology is pseudo science n hw can it be fake completely thn?:tongue:

How is everyone?? Long time no talk......@Balixd @Armstrong @Dillinger @Aeronaut @LoveIcon @Talon @Marshmallow @KingMamba @RAMPAGE ......i was bored during class so came here...miss you guys! :)
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
giphy.gif

heres for ya:enjoy:
akune_zezu___debut_song_cover___hate_you_by_2ne1_by_kagamineedd-d6jv5df.png

hahaha jk:p:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom