What's new

Whatever

@levina that shoe can kill people
149497.jpg
:lol::lol: :tup::tup:

"Ages have given wishes to us,
wishes have given love to us,
love have given lines to us,
lets sing those lines together my dear!"-My own lines,please tell your valuable reviews!

I thought you said kai baat chal rahi hai :D

Pata nahin kitno ka dil toro gi LMAO

Loot layna toh humari aadat hai, hum kisi ka balla nahi kertay bas loot laytay hain ;) - song ref.

hahahaha jk jk jk oh pleaseeeee i am only at the mercy of those that give me their hearts. without their generosity, I'd be no one. :P

Loot layna toh humari aadat hai, hum kisi ka balla nahi kertay bas loot laytay hain ;) - song ref.

hahahaha jk jk jk oh pleaseeeee i am only at the mercy of those that give me their hearts. without their generosity, I'd be no one. :P

Hello ZYXW ! :wave:

Hahaha lolzzzz people don't give their hearts to just anyone :D

I'm sure you're worth it ;)

Now wish me happy birthday :lol:

Hahaha lolzzzz people don't give their hearts to just anyone :D

I'm sure you're worth it ;)

Now wish me happy birthday :lol:

happy%2Bbirthday.gif

I HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELYYYYY DAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Wishing you success, happiness and MOST IMPORTANTLY HEALTH!!! :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Hello ZYXW ! :wave:
Helooooooooooooooo uncle!!! I misssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! LIKE legit!!!! How are you???????????????????? <3 <3

Life is ok...You tell...You disappeared so we assumed you got married :P

i am glad all is well......... nah nah nah he ran awayyyyy! hahahahaha

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom