What's new

Whatever

@ Emo jee

very interesting pictures.......... great art

Skills/Art ki tareef karni chahiye aur hum to art ke bohat poorane qadardaan hain

oh that is why i was thinking ke Isay kahan dekha hai :rofl:

oh that is why i was thinking ke Isay kahan dekha hai :rofl:

Kahan dekh liya tha?

BTW, do you guys know that he had a room for himself on the top of the tower. What view he must be having, on the evening sipping some French wine :D

Kahan dekh liya tha?

BTW, do you guys know that he had a room for himself on the top of the tower. What view he must be having, on the evening sipping some French wine :D

no i didn't........ but i know about this guy

and is that room still exists?............ sorry haven't been to eifel tower yet.......... no time :cry:

WhEre'D YoU Go......I MisS yOu sO

Last edited by a moderator:
no i didn't........ but i know about this guy

and is that room still exists?............ sorry haven't been to eifel tower yet.......... no time :cry:

Yes the room is still there with all the wine glasses he used to use :) lucky fella.

Would you like to see one photo I took from above eiffle in the night? The view he used to get :D

BTW, the tower is a bit hyped up place. I don't think you have missed anything if you not been to Pairs. But do go to Rome once, thats a helluva place, especially for people who take interest in History.

Yes the room is still there with all the wine glasses he used to use :) lucky fella.

Would you like to see one photo I took from above eiffle in the night? The view he used to get :D

BTW, the tower is a bit hyped up place. I don't think you have missed anything if you not been to Pairs. But do go to Rome once, thats a helluva place, especially for people who take interest in History.

View of Seine river of Paris from above the Eiffel tower. (Taken by me again ;) )

1ee9d3cdfb478698b8416e5741c7e561.jpg

Back
Top Bottom