What's new

Whatever

@Indischer my overall observation of my countrymen is very positive. They go out of their way to help girls in distress. When I came from Bombay to Bangalore, I took up a job in an advertising firm and the condition was that I had to have a two-wheeler. Now I had never ridden a bicycle in Bombay, always used the bus there to go to school and college and had no sense of balance. I got a TVS-50 and god knows had so many accidents that first year. I am one of those female who is a hazard on road, LOL. I simply have no sense of direction. Well, in every accident after accident, it was the rickshaw drivers who came to help, both to fix the moped and inquire after me. Or say you are traveling on train, they go out and buy you tea, coffee, ensure you are safe, and these are rank strangers.

No doubting that the vast majority of our Countrymen are good, decent souls with a helpful nature. Unfortunately, we cannot deny that our society does fear for the safety of it's citizens after dark, more so the Women. Probably the baddies, even if they're low percentage-wise, are still high in numbers.
I too have never had a bad experience of any kind in Bangalore, but I would still not advice anyone to take a chance and roam around at night.

No doubting that the vast majority of our Countrymen are good, decent souls with a helpful nature. Unfortunately, we cannot deny that our society does fear for the safety of it's citizens after dark, more so the Women. Probably the baddies, even if they're low percentage-wise, are still high in numbers.
I too have never had a bad experience of any kind in Bangalore, but I would still not advice anyone to take a chance and roam around at night.

I lived in delhi for 2 years , even i was keeping a high awareness while going after 1 to buy suttaas and all. Heard a lot of theft at night was getting common . But I lived sometime with a friend at Banglore , i never felt such there.

Nah just the lane outside my house when the dog does her thing. A couple of months ago, I was out around 2 a.m., and the beat cops came up. Wanted to know what I was doing outside so late and all that. I pointed to the dog and that was it, they started a conversation about dog breeds and their behaviors and asking me if she littered to give them a pup. Imagine at 2 in the night standing outside talking about dogs with cops. Cops and Indian men get the bad rap for the bad behavior of a few.

I lived in delhi for 2 years , even i was keeping a high awareness while going after 1 to buy suttaas and all. Heard a lot of theft at night was getting common . But I lived sometime with a friend at Banglore , i never felt such there.

Had a tenant who had moved in from Delhi. They asked me so many questions about locking of the main gate at night and other security questions, I just could not get my head around it. Had no idea why they were paranoid. Locking of gates is a joke, the compound wall are low enough that they can be breached if someone wants to.

Nah just the lane outside my house when the dog does her thing. A couple of months ago, I was out around 2 a.m., and the beat cops came up. Wanted to know what I was doing outside so late and all that. I pointed to the dog and that was it, they started a conversation about dog breeds and their behaviors and asking me if she littered to give them a pup. Imagine at 2 in the night standing outside talking about dogs with cops. Cops and Indian men get the bad rap for the bad behavior of a few.

True, I general i believe Indian men are fhattu . Look at them after marriage :P

@Indischer my overall observation of my countrymen is very positive. They go out of their way to help girls in distress. When I came from Bombay to Bangalore, I took up a job in an advertising firm and the condition was that I had to have a two-wheeler. Now I had never ridden a bicycle in Bombay, always used the bus there to go to school and college and had no sense of balance. I got a TVS-50 and god knows had so many accidents that first year. I am one of those female who is a hazard on road, LOL. I simply have no sense of direction. Well, in every accident after accident, it was the rickshaw drivers who came to help, both to fix the moped and inquire after me. Or say you are traveling on train, they go out and buy you tea, coffee, ensure you are safe, and these are rank strangers.

May the Almighty protect Indian Men from the wrath of Lady Bikers ! :unsure:

Or mar meri Candy pe joke
-2-37-.gif

Back
Top Bottom