What's new

Whatever

@Indischer . . this is how we sing in our language :D

its a song from Aamir khan's Peepli Live :cheers:
Even though the movie was comical, I felt quite sad watching it. :confused:

Nijjawagalu, vampire lifestyle lead madthidene.

Hahaha... Work from Home at least sigattalla, olledu. Ila madhyarathri yaavdo Officenal koorakke innoo bore aagatte. :)

Even though the movie was comical, I felt quite sad watching it. :confused:

That's how it is in Most of the Bimaru states. . . poor farmers are exploited by the Elites ( especially the landlords or gram mukhiyas ) :(

even today, . . . in my village. . the lower casts are not allowed to sit with us or eat with us . . !!
gaah.gif

That's how it is in Most of the Bimaru states. . . poor farmers are exploited by the Elites ( especially the landlords or gram mukhiyas ) :(

even today, . . . in my village. . the lower casts are not allowed to sit with us or eat with us . . !!
gaah.gif

Same everywhere bhai. Equality of Castes is still non-existent in most of our villages too. Only difference between BIMARU and South is wrt population.

Hahaha... Work from Home at least sigattalla, olledu. Ila madhyarathri yaavdo Officenal koorakke innoo bore aagatte.

Officealli kelesa madatha iddaga ashttu mossa iddilla. Had lot of freedom and could go for a lot of tea/coffee breaks. Nannage internet iddere saaku, berre ennu bedda :angel:.

Hahaha... Work from Home at least sigattalla, olledu. Ila madhyarathri yaavdo Officenal koorakke innoo bore aagatte. :)
Officealli kelesa madatha iddaga ashttu mossa iddilla. Had lot of freedom and could go for a lot of tea/coffee breaks. Nannage internet iddere saaku, berre ennu bedda :angel:.

Posts reported phor using an alien language . . . .
-2-37-.gif

Same everywhere bhai. Equality of Castes is still non-existent in most of our villages too. Only difference between BIMARU and South is wrt population.

I am arguing else where exactly the opposite. Most of these differences are due to financial and economic disparity. The same disparity goes missing when the same two sets of people move to the city or are equally educated and of similar financial status.

Neevu Mangalore inda anta helidri ala? Kannada balike nodidre adu confirm aagatte. :-)

But maduwe ella aadmele night shifts nal kelsa madodu swalpa kashta alwa Ladies ge? Nam mane hatra obbru Akka idr. Yaavaglu baikolloru weekend support/shift support kelsa bandre.

Posts reported phor using an alien language . . . .
-2-37-.gif

Posts can be deciphered with rudimentary knowledge of Kannada. :lol:
Waise, yeh Lollipop kis bacche se utha liye ho? :p:

I am arguing else where exactly the opposite. Most of these differences are due to financial and economic disparity. The same disparity goes missing when the same two sets of people move to the city or are equally educated and of similar financial status.

Yes. But there still are certain iron-clad rules to be followed in rural areas. Even the wealthy folks from backward castes act subserviently when they go to homes of Upper Caste families. nammor kade antu ide paddati ide.

Neevu Mangalore inda anta helidri ala? Kannada balike nodidre adu confirm aagatte.
But maduwe ella aadmele night shifts nal kelsa madodu swalpa kashta alwa Ladies ge? Nam mane hatra obbru Akka idr. Yaavaglu baikolloru weekend support/shift support kelsa bandre.

I am not from Mangalore. Dad is from Bangalore, and I grew up in Bombay, so my Kannada is very weak and it is mostly Bangalore kannada. Have been accused too often of butchering the language LOL.

Actually far too many women were opting for nightshift, it gave them some extra time in the day to care for little kids if any at home.

gaah.gif

What about you though? Would you eat with someone from lower caste?

I am not from Mangalore. Dad is from Bangalore, and I grew up in Bombay, so my Kannada is very weak and it is mostly Bangalore kannada. Have been accused too often of butchering the language LOL.

Actually far too many women were opting for nightshift, it gave them some extra time in the day to care for little kids if any at home.

WHat kind of work is that you do?

Oye kya kar diya tune. Thumara naam Zalim Singh hai kya?

Tumko kaise malum ?:o::o::o:

Posts can be deciphered with rudimentary knowledge of Kannada. :lol:
Waise, yeh Lollipop kis bacche se utha liye ho? :p:

Or maybe, you two are conspiring against me and my glorious moustache . . .
boxing.gif

Lollypop ki taraf dekhna bhi mat
big-machine-gun.gif

:ph34r: But the way you write Kannada, one might mistake you as someone from Kundapur.
The bold part is really news to me. I felt security for Women after dark was also a factor in them refusing/avoiding night shifts.

Back
Top Bottom