What's new

Whatever

Ye tho hai inki language badi hard hai. Waise mea 1 mahine Lithuania mea tha, muje lagta hai agar duniya mea koi language Sanskrit se bhout close hai abhi tho wo hai Lithuanian . I was amazed how many words are same as in Sanskrit.

Han yaar, bahot saare shabd similar hain. Latvian aur Lithuanian Slavic languages mein sabse kareeb hain Indo-Aryan group ke sath. Ajj kal Lithuania mein ek naya movement bhi kafi popular ho raha hai. Neo-Vedism.

Ye tho hai inki language badi hard hai. Waise mea 1 mahine Lithuania mea tha, muje lagta hai agar duniya mea koi language Sanskrit se bhout close hai abhi tho wo hai Lithuanian . I was amazed how many words are same as in Sanskrit.

You know I think Indian languages are hard to learn as well. So are east Asian languages Japanese Cantonese KOrean. All languages are tough except English because it is just so common every one knows that language.

1620462_10151984117546840_697849805_n.jpg

after trying all this steps you will definitely get a great punch(result):D

lol...
yavude samasye :P
I hope I got it right this time.

:lol: It's usually Paravagilla Bidi (koi parwa nahi). Yavude samasye aagilla is technically right, but very rarely used in common lingo.
How does one say it in malayalam?

8-)

I can understand many Indian languages and why do you forget I live in a country where there are more mallus and pakistani expats than the localites.:lol:
I am learning arabic too:angel::angel::angel:
i know lil bit of bengali too @BDforever

Good to hear that!:cheers: But since you're learning Bengali, you can't be from West Bengal.:p:
How good are you at learning languages? As in, a very fast learner? My biggest problem is that I frequently forget the vocabulary of a language, and that really limits my progress.

8-)

I can understand many Indian languages and why do you forget I live in a country where there are more mallus and pakistani expats than the localites.:lol:
I am learning arabic too:angel::angel::angel:
i know lil bit of bengali too @BDforever

I love the European languages specially French. Tried to learn on my own but couldnt more than to introduce myself and stuff like that :P

Back
Top Bottom