What's new

Whatever

He is always high :-)

Leave him alone, he is a harmless guy :-)
i know he's "harmless".:lol:
Ohhh come on its not @Indischer 's comment on me that made me ask that question.lol
Rewind to a few posts that he made on this thread today.:D
@Indischer I am just joking....I dont want you on your cataphract ...with gauntlets on ...ready to attack me when I return later.
Lol.

ya @Indischer is an atheist hindu unlike you :pissed:

I hope you are not actually mad at me. As the rantings thread prove. The Pakistani posters still think i am a Hindu fanatic.

So if i was an Indian Muslim, or an Indian Christian, would that make me less of an Indian?

Your opinion kind of worries me. If you want, I can be an atheist Hindu if you want, since i am seen as a Yindoo here anyway. :-)

But the Indian constitution doesn't demand that I be a Hindu to be an Indian.

If your implication is that, then you have to concede that some of the Pakistani posters are right in their assertions about India.

Last edited:
I hope you are not actually mad at me. As the rantings thread prove. The Pakistani posters still think i am a Hindu fanatic.

So if i was an Indian Muslim, or an Indian Christian, would that make me less of an Indian?

Your opinion kind of worries me. If you want, I can be an atheist Hindu if you want, since i am seen as a Yindoo here anyway. :-)
oh no mate.
dont take it seriously.
of course ideally,i d like u/anyone to be an atheist hindu over an atheist,but u being otherwise doesnt take away your indianness.
have seen many hindu atheists.
infacts many of them change their preference from being an atheist to being a hindu atheist.
but it is your decision mate,was just kidding

oh no mate.
dont take it seriously.
of course ideally,i d like u/anyone to be an atheist hindu over an atheist,but u being otherwise doesnt take away your indianness.
have seen many hindu atheists.
infacts many of them change their preference from being an atheist to being a hindu atheist.
but it is your decision mate,was just kidding
WTF is an atheist Hindu ???? :o::o::o:

That's probably one of the most absurd things i have ever heard !!!! o_O

WTF is an atheist Hindu ????
That's probably one of the most absurd things i have ever heard !!!!

Your opinion kind of worries me. If you want, I can be an atheist Hindu if you want, since i am seen as a Yindoo here anyway.

I am kinda with rampage on this. I am a hindu brahmin by birth and atheist by choice. Atheism is just that mate from what I understand it does not have a religion. It is a belief system devoid of one :)

Atheism in Hinduism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
in fact buddhism and jainism which originated from hinduism concentrated more on the nastikan part(non believing in vedas) than the astik part.
Still it makes no sense to me.

A Hindu which doesn't believe in God or Gods ???

This is fucked up !!!

I'll say no more or you guys might think that i'm making fun of your religion.

I am kinda with rampage on this. I am a hindu brahmin by birth and atheist by choice. Atheism is just that mate from what I understand it does not have a religion. It is a belief system devoid of one :)

Yeah!

Fellow atheist!

To be honest, I never looked into, or cared about whether I would be considered an Indian until I came here.

Which actually shows how certain groups can feel alienated in India.

I know I shouldn't rejoice, but it always warms my heart to meet a fellow atheist here, an Indian at that.

You should meet @Imran Khan our resident Pakistani Atheist :lol:

If you and alphee cant guess it then nobody can.Lolzzz.

Then you'll call me a tamilian if I talk about Jayalalitha...Kannadiga if I talk of Yeddyurappa.And Gujju if I talk of Modi.
And what if I talk of Hollande ???:)

Btw how high were you today???

Yeah whats the big deal???
Lol.

What if you were to talk less about the likes of Amma, Appa, Modi, Hollande etc, and more about Oommen Chandy? Would that make you more of a Mallu? :unsure:

Hehe...I haven't had a drink for nearly a month now. But two days back, I'd really lost my marbles for another reason. Hint: Jai Bam Bam Bhole! ;)

Back
Top Bottom