What's new

Whatever

Inshallah, Dubai will become a colony of Kerala. We wiil not rest until Arabs are rubbing coconut oil in their heads and eating banana chips!

There're 7 emirates here.
And Dubai is a mini Pakistan + mini Kerala without any borders.:devil:

Haven't understood why ppl on the forum keep fighting when in real life there's hardly any issue between Indians and Pakistanis.:undecided:

There're 7 emirates here.
And Dubai is a mini Pakistan + mini Kerala without any borders.:devil:

Haven't understood why ppl on the forum keep fighting when in real life there's hardly any issue between Indians and Pakistanis.:undecided:

@levina that is because there are real life repercussions to what we say in real life. Many Indians and Pakistanis are not as 'tuned' in and are not tht aware of the issues.

And this is a defence forum, which lends itself to Male armchair warriors engage in ego measuring contests.

Internet + anonymity =

dickwad.jpg

Last edited:
everybody is so busy these days....:(
anyway india had a great draw today against newzealand ...and Sir Jadeja and Aswin were awesome with bat...:smitten::yahoo:

It was an awesome match indeed!

New Zealand putting up a better fight in this series than I thought!

I have to see what you posted on wahtever...anyway I will post some....do you want parade video or military armament videos..
+ there will be a program on discovery on defense academy.. night 9:00 clock Indian time...
The discovery channel wont air the same here. :(
long back I had seen a training video of commandos and it was superb.But cant find it now.
Do you know of any similar videos??

long back I had seen a training video of commandos and it was superb.But cant find it now.
I have to look for it...can't say which video will suite your taste...
you can watch it online can't you....:tup:

Yes i am planning to watch it on youtube...i hope I'll find that video...discovery India would put it there wont it???

-2-37-.gif

Back
Top Bottom