What's new

Whatever

Mmhhhmmm
Let me ask you too...have you seen any Indian commando's training video???
no. . . . :what:

anything special in it ???
I live next to the Rajputana Regiment Centre(RRC) fatehgarh. . . . have seen almost everything about their training. . . LIVE :D

Thanks!!!
gotta inform my friends about it.
Many of my friends have been through NDA...lol.

:cry::cry:

@Dem!god
Thanks a ton!!!
Those are long videos ....I'll watch'em.:tup:

@chak de INDIA
Lol
Dont give out such videos...that'll not be in the interest of our armed forces.
Just 2 days back I gave enough gyaan on it to @kaykay (I am sorry for having bugged you:P :angel:)
:cry::cray:

Baat to ab door tak jayegi Madam :sarcastic:. . . haay lagi hai tumhe meri :lol:

@Dem!god
Thanks a ton!!!
Those are long videos ....I'll watch'em.:tup:

@chak de INDIA
Lol
Dont give out such videos...that'll not be in the interest of our armed forces.
Just 2 days back I gave enough gyaan on it to @kaykay (I am sorry for having bugged you:P :angel:)
no need of thanks..
I know you are from military background(so, there is always a feeling..)...+ it's always worth watching our defense forces in action...
enjoy them...:tup::tup:

ha ha ha....After sem results...these songs automatically used to click on my minds..:lol::lol:

Sem exam???

:cray::cray::cray:

hqdefault.jpg

Select ho jaate to desh ka bhavishya khatre me daal dete. . . aaj apna daal rahe hain hum :lol::lol:

semester exams of my b.tech...:lol::lol:

-2-37-.gif

Bhai. . .bohot kareeb ja k sapna toota. . . . cousin last year IMA se pass out kiya. . . Sale ko block kar rakha hai FB se bhi. . .:ashamed:
one of my friend joined air force this year...
and one of my batchmate/friend..gave up military to join engineering..he completed the 1 year training then left it..:lol::lol::lol:

ok..talk with you guys at night..till then..
just chill bhondu.....:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom