What's new

Whatever

LOL! For me NZ was a shocker because of the concentration of South Indians,Fiji Indians and Gujjus here.

Which state did all the mallus moved to ?

More like which city. I will order them in descending order of importance

1) Sydney

2) Melbourne

3) Perth.

Many of the Mallus came for the Nursing jobs (My mother included)

They left, because Nurses in Australia fetch a far higher salary.

More like which city. I will order them in descending order of importance

1) Sydney

2) Melbourne

3) Perth.
No wonder! I never found that many in Qld :lol:

The only huge number of South Indians were Tamil refugees from Sri Lanka and you knew it's one of them....when you saw a pre 98/99 Toyota Camary doing 30 in a 60 zone in the far right lane :rofl:

No wonder! I never found that many in Qld :lol:

The only huge number of South Indians were Tamil refugees from Sri Lanka and you knew it's one of them....when you saw a pre 98/99 Toyota Camary doing 30 in a 60 zone in the far right lane :rofl:

I must be pretty seltered then.

A lot of the South Indians I know are Mallus in Hamilton.

I can't speak fr Wellington though.

Still, the favorite destination of any mallu is Dubai.

Gelf is Zimbly the Best

I must be pretty seltered then.

A lot of the South Indians I know are Mallus in Hamilton.

I can't speak fr Wellington though.
There are a lot of Tamils from India and Sri Lanka and large community of Sri Lankans.

Is that a problem? :toast_sign:

And apart from the few trolls here on PDF, I have found them to be pretty laid back in real life.
Nah! I had a few encounters with them,I backed out because I was unsure about their age
gaah.gif

Nah! I had a few encounters with them,I backed out because I was unsure about their age
gaah.gif

This was at the start of my University studies. I tried to ask out a Punjabi girl. She said that she thought Mallus were dark and too ugly :blink: (she could have said no :sad:)

I've had more success with Non-Desis than with Desis (Mind you, I am not romantically proficient at all).

That conversation laid the foundation blocks for my aversion to Desi girls.

Plus, all my close friends either tend to be polynesian or White. So yeah, that too.

This was at the start of my University studies. I tried to ask out a Punjabi girl. She said that she thought Mallus were dark and too ugly :blink: (she could have said no :sad:)

I've had more success with Non-Desis than with Desis (Mind you, I am not romantically proficient at all).

That conversation laid the foundation blocks for my aversion to Desi girls.

Plus, all my close friends either tend to be polynesian or White. So yeah, that too.
LOL! Most Punjabis are racist when it comes to skin colour but they don't hide this....so most of the time it like " in your face" kind of thing.To non-Punjabis it's really upsetting :(

LOL! Most Punjabis are racist when it comes to skin colour but they don't hide this....so most of the time it like " in your face" kind of thing.To non-Punjabis it's really upsetting :(

Empathy_Smilies.gif

I've grown past that. There are some really awesome Punjabis too ^_^

It's not like if South Indians are any better. They are more subtle with their racism.

View attachment 14177

I've grown past that. There are some really awesome Punjabis too ^_^

It's not like if South Indians are any better. They are more subtle with their racism.
I think its a cultural thing.For us subtlety would be the worst thing :lol:

Well there are plenty of other around White,Asians,Fiji Indians,halves even Latino's and blacks if your parents allow :D

Back
Top Bottom