What's new

Whatever

Oye why am I not getting alerts???
Do I look that dangerous alphee???:ashamed:

@kurup he's just scaring you.:agree:
Dont worry snakes dont eat frogs unless they don't find anything tastier.:devil:

@chakdeINDIA a friend of mine (not a pdf member)sent me this video which is about Indian special forces with peppy number playing in the background.Only in the end did I realise that this video belongs to another pdf member @Abingdonboy .

those are Tavor assault riffles na ???

look at those well equipped guys. . . phuck, all that taam jhaam just to protect those low life politicians. . .they cant get those things for the real warriors . . . our warriors at the border :angry:

Hehehe....Dont know why i felt the fangs of that snake looks like my canine teeth:D.....I thought it resembles me.

U know baked alaska????

try it once. . . dubai ki summer me. . . awesome combo :enjoy:

images

I had chocolate today as well. What a coincidence :woot: wasnt exactly chocolate tho. Deep fried Mars :P
This is called co-accident not coincidence...
I dont eat kiddo chocolates...hehehe
This is what I was eating :)

image.jpg

all that taam jhaam just to protect those low life politicians. . .they cant get those things for the real warriors . . . our warriors at the border :angry:
My dad says that often :)
U know baked alaska????

try it once. . . dubai ki summer me. . . awesome combo :enjoy:

images
hehehe....I love my Chilli's choco lavas.Just that I cant finish it alone.

hehehe....I love my Chilli's choco lavas.Just that I cant finish it alone.

me like rum chocolate.. . ghar walon k saamne kha k ek baar dolne laga tha :D

Was it just me or did anyone else feel that ManMohanSingh also looks Badass with the right music! :lol:

khali stills me. . muh kholte hi sara tashan beh jata Mute Mohan Singh ka . . .:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom