What's new

Whatever

I love my Bing Desktop :smart:
bing desktop.jpg

@kurup
Your froggy face made me laugh out loud at the last comment you made in that thread.:lol:
(We are not discussing that topic here though...i wish i could write what I had in mind...but then I'll called cruel...lolzz)

@kurup
Your froggy face made me laugh out loud at the last comment you made in that thread.:lol:
(We are not discussing that topic here though...i wish i could write what I had in mind...but then I'll called cruel...lolzz)

After looking into my avatar and the comment , I am getting certain ideas .

Please write what you had in your mind . Let me check if both are the same ..... :eek:

After looking into my avatar and the comment , I am getting certain ideas .

Please write what you had in your mind . Let me check if both are the same ..... :eek:
:lol:

I told you we are not discussing it here.:disagree:
I laughed because the the perplexed froggy comment sounded very funny to me.

:lol:

I told you we are not discussing it here.:disagree:
I laughed because the the perplexed froggy comment sounded very funny to me.
I know exactly waht going through your mind, girl....your snake want to eat the cute froggy...bad ..bad ..girl..:lol::lol:

@levina A snake in the avatar?:o:
previously It was a scorpiono_O
:blink: are you realy that dangerous? :P jk
Oye why am I not getting alerts???
Do I look that dangerous alphee???:ashamed:

I know exactly waht going through your mind, girl....your snake want to eat the cute froggy...bad ..bad ..girl..:lol::lol:

@kurup he's just scaring you.:agree:
Dont worry snakes dont eat frogs unless they don't find anything tastier.:devil:

@chakdeINDIA a friend of mine (not a pdf member)sent me this video which is about Indian special forces with peppy number playing in the background.Only in the end did I realise that this video belongs to another pdf member @Abingdonboy .

Back
Top Bottom