What's new

Whatever

39646599.jpg

how-you-doin.jpg
:wave::wave:

Either tell me what you want in 'English' or I'll get someone else who does ! :tup:
then she'll say "thats fine" and will throw you out of the window.:lol:

Frankly you shocked me with your answer.
You dare devil!!
Why is it so difficult to understand women....
Men are difficult to understand too.:angel:...did you not watch the end of the video???
I need This Manslater. . ASAP
gogo.gif

P.S- @RAMPAGE mama ko tag kyu kiya ???. . . he is into guys anyway
duck.gif
naah....that cartoon was just joking.He is in a relationship....with a gal.:agree:

@halupridol

kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif

I am fine doctor.How are you???
And how's your stubble?? Still there??
And hows your HOD??? :)

Last edited:
then she'll say "thats fine" and will throw you out of the window.:lol:

Frankly you shocked me with your an
You dare devil!!

I love women; the fairer gender are God's git to men so that life would be worth living ! :kiss3:

But they need to be told categorically that I can neither read one's mind nor am I inclined to grovel before you just so that you can finally tell me what you're thinking or what you actually mean behind those emotional outbursts ! :undecided:

I'm willing to meet you half-way by tolerating your tantrums most of the time but if you're not going to change one bit then I'll find some who is more amenable to my, what I perceive to be, just demands ! :)

Last edited:
ok people will see you at night :D
9 o' clock sharp

Last edited:
Men are difficult to understand too....did you not watch the end of the video???
Girl..truly speaking, women are real hard cup of tea...It's like having a one in million chance to understand what she really mean...
yes some time men also act weird but its never meant to be taken seriously and every matters settles over a beer..:dance3:
Lolzzz i'm actually great with men and take great pride in it ;)
wow...buddy...So, are you going to settle in europe or america...Laws won't allow you in pakistan..:D

Ok time for me to go too..
need to ....wasting a lot of time on this forum..:tup:
studying-smiley-emoticon.gif

Girl..truly speaking, women are real hard cup of tea...It's like having a one in million chance to understand what she really mean...
yes some time men also act weird but its never meant to be taken seriously and every matters settles over a beer..:dance3:

wow...buddy...So, are you going to settle in europe or america...Laws won't allow you in pakistan..:D

Ok time for me to go too..
need to ....wasting a lot of time on this forum..:tup:
studying-smiley-emoticon.gif
kurama..is tat u ??

Back
Top Bottom