What's new

Whatever

unfortunately probably! LOL

@jaibi which gym do you go to? :)

I used to go to a gym nearby but after an injury discontinued weights and focus on cardio and bodyweight training.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't about to use this word .. You have gone so far .. :omghaha:

But your choice for yourself so I don't mind :P )
thats why I was saying to reopen it.. so that ghairatmand people will enjoy 'whatever' thread peacefully... :angel:

11186_299101573564561_1431125869_n.png
LOL

Yaaaron ko tujhe sei @Mirzay ye buddd gumaaaniyaan haiiin

Neendeiin uchaaaat detiiii teriii ravaniyaaan haiiin ! :cray:

@Bang Galore Liked me surname discarding idea? The only way to know me surname is to have me actual gmail id and even then I use my grandmum's maiden surname there- or you would have to know my family. Only anonymous net handles and a few family friends can actually identify my surname and ergo my caste accurately. I get odd looks whenever people see my certificates because of the odd "surname" I use- "Aniket".
@Hyperion Every steps get me closer to being an Indian in true spirit, no caste, no religion, no hang ups- and the march continues.:)

What is this ..... :undecided:

Altaf Hussain Hali kiii musadaaas mein seii eik shaiiir liyaaa thaaaa - His friends used to tell him that his poetry is very touching & at times very depressing when it tries to paint a picture of where the Muslims have fallen & so he created a shaiiir/couplet out of it ! :unsure:

Mein nei tou waisee hiii aaap kaa naaam lagaa diyaaa Hali kei bajeiii ! :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom