What's new

Whatever

@hinduguy somebody just corrected my sleep pattern, i go to sleep before midn8 and wake up at 7
im planning to ruin it again :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
You kids type so much but old people still rules the top rankings of this thread :lol:

Who Posted?

Zakii Posts 5,957

Imran Khan Posts 2,740

Mirzay Posts 2,642

Tiger Awan Posts 2,499

kugga Posts 2,260

S.U.R.B. Posts 2,231

M-48 Posts 2,167

KillBill Posts 1,664

Moin91 Posts 1,216
Uncle g abhi tou hum shuru hoi hain !!!!!

Ibtedaa-e-posting Hai Rota Hai Kya
Aagay aagay dekhiye hota hai kya.

:D

That's good cuz you have to punch @Alpha1's face in the morning for me !!!

be sure to do that.
Ub tara kia bigara manay? :rofl:

@jaibi as we now know that we are neighbours we should watch out for eachother... Btw do you know that artillery regiment just across the road?

@Ayush @Secur @Armstrong @Hyperion @Aeronaut @Bang Galore @sms @jaibi @S-DUCT @Aka123 @DRAY

I is had a bad day. I is in mood to be pandered. I is wanting everyone to tell me how good a poster I is, very good, no? I is wanting people to tell me how knowledgeable, cogent, wise and keen sighted I is. Please do so. I is NOT joking. :)

Awwww...baby you are a mod material!! :D

We must demand an Indian mod to secure our interests in pdf....our demand is democracy and equal rights in pdf!! :D

Ub tara kia bigara manay? :rofl:

@jaibi as we now know that we are neighbours we should watch out for eachother... Btw do you know that artillery regiment just across the road?

Haha yes, first I was going to refer to that to get a zero in to our relative locations!

Waise on the topic- @Ayush what do you think- good enough desi maal for our soldiers? (me was showcasing it for others in a certain thread)... But a special presentation is warranted for me Bihari brother.:cheers:

dsc0019evz.jpg

27.jpg

14.jpg

25.jpg

10.jpg

6.jpg

ME IS GOING TO KIT-UP AND HUNT BANGLADESHIS! :devil:

thanks yaar..
btw,why bangladesh?? himmat ba,to chinese ke hunt karke dikhava.. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom