What's new

Whatever

I am trying to message it to you but it says I need more posts.:argh:

Personal messages don't work on the site. Give me your email on a faulty email. Then we can work things out, I want to speak with you about shitty crap here,

Create secondary email. Then post it here, I will send my email. Then we can talk. That's the only way.

yes dr. sab you got me. i was bussy in my bussines .....

me fine as well.. its bit hot in peshawar.

@L@eeq

My friend that's quite easy to fix.Ask the admin to do the merging of the two accounts.PM him.Mentioning your problem in getting on with the previous one.
There is a GHQ for members down there in the main forum page.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-headquarters/
Just the members in the Administration can read the thread you open up there & not everyone.
So get your color back.And if you are good with this one.I'm happy for you.
What happened to that advertisement poster you made for someone and shared it with us all here.It could find a billboard or is it still curled up somewhere?

It's hot and humid here as well.Long days.Parr jawani mein he to sab karne ka mazza hae....i've seen many old fellows miss these days of ramadan.Have a good time.Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Personal messages don't work on the site. Give me your email on a faulty email. Then we can work things out, I want to speak with you about shitty crap here,

Create secondary email. Then post it here, I will send my email. Then we can talk. That's the only way.

I'll post it here when you return.

@Rajaraja Chola guess we can discuss the topic here..

i believe religion is something personal .sure we have a grand heritage but think about students of other religion..yes we need to teach our children our culture and religion but that should be done in our homes not in schools..ours is a country where singing a national anthem is not compulsory if it hurts the religious sentiments..(bijoe emanual vs state of kerala)..lets not convert our schools in to communal factories..
@kena no im not against religion but there is a small difference between communalism and religion..respecting and following ones own religion is good but disrespecting others is called communalism..and i dnt support it.he disrespected other religion hence my reply to him..hope u got it

@Rajaraja Chola guess we can discuss the topic here..

i believe religion is something personal .sure we have a grand heritage but think about students of other religion..yes we need to teach our children our culture and religion but that should be done in our homes not in schools..ours is a country where singing a national anthem is not compulsory if it hurts the religious sentiments..(bijoe emanual vs state of kerala)..lets not convert our schools in to communal factories..
@kena no im not against religion but there is a small difference between communalism and religion..respecting and following ones own religion is good but disrespecting others is called communalism..and i dnt support it.he disrespected other religion hence my reply to him..hope u got it

Wondering what is this thread? :what: :D

Religion shouldnt be taught in school, i accept. The govt have to teach them only the moral concepts from the great epics in original literatures. It would be nice.
For me, i hated my mother tongue initially. But the classical style of literature , along with culture, made me love it, later.
Majority of parents send their kids to govt schools, cos they are uneducated. So we cannot really expect them to teach religious texts at home, let alone morals from stories.
We can take away the names of Krishna and Arjuna, to teach the moral edicts. If Quran/Bible had been translated long before in classical language, then why not. Let the kids study them too.

Wondering what is this thread? :what: :D

Religion shouldnt be taught in school, i accept. The govt have to teach them only the moral concepts from the great epics in original literatures. It would be nice.
For me, i hated my mother tongue initially. But the classical style of literature , along with culture, made me love it, later.
Majority of parents send their kids to govt schools, cos they are uneducated. So we cannot really expect them to teach religious texts at home, let alone morals from stories.
We can take away the names of Krishna and Arjuna, to teach the moral edicts. If Quran/Bible had been translated long before in classical language, then why not. Let the kids study them too.

this thread is "what ever";)
literature is different from religious texts..u can study it as "literature"but not everything can be taught in school..we must also keep in minds the sentiments of other religions.yes as u suggested the moral in the texts can be taught be it bhagavatgeeta or quran or what ever..but not directly..our country is still a baby its not even 70 years since we got independence and i dnt think people would take it maturely..just like in the other thread where we saw religious bashings and all..things wont be any different if we coerce religion on people..we dnt want to see another asadiddin and akbaruddin do we??neither any togadia s..

this thread is "what ever";)
literature is different from religious texts..u can study it as "literature"but not everything can be taught in school..we must also keep in minds the sentiments of other religions.yes as u suggested the moral in the texts can be taught be it bhagavatgeeta or quran or what ever..but not directly..our country is still a baby its not even 70 years since we got independence and i dnt think people would take it maturely..just like in the other thread where we saw religious bashings and all..things wont be any different if we coerce religion on people..we dnt want to see another asadiddin and akbaruddin do we??neither any togadia s..

Ya, i am telling the same... Honestly the epics are so big that we cannot read everything.. We can just make them read small stories teaching moral values... Even the religious ones can be left out... We must just ensure our future have a taste of our literature and epics

Why was @RazPaK banned? and indian trolls are still active as alway?

He got banned because he came to my aid when I called out those indian trolls to come fight me in person. I had been patient for sometime but those trolls crossed the line when they posted BS about pakistanis watching animal **** during this month.

He got banned because he came to my aid when I called out those indian trolls to come fight me in person. I had been patient for sometime but those trolls crossed the line when they posted BS about pakistanis watching animal **** during this month.

The practisers of beastiality trolling? what has the world come too...

15214_519239921472041_1244839757_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom