What's new

Whatever

Marriage is a key to success!

PS_0781_DIVORCE_t.jpg

Hi! @proka89 ,sorry to bother you for this.

Almost 4 days back i joined that place and got registered there.But they haven't activated my account to date and i've not received the second confirmatory email either.
What's your experience about that place?
Does the admin visit that site regularly or is it a routine procedure and it takes that long to be a member?
(Mentioning the name of any other forum is not allowed by this forum's rules i guess, but i know you'll be able to get it what i'm trying to convey here.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! @proka89 ,sorry to bother you for this.

Almost 4 days back i joined that place and got registered there.But they haven't activated my account to date and i've not received the second confirmatory email either.
What's your experience about that place?
Does the admin visit that site regularly or is it a routine procedure and it takes that long to be a member?
(Mentioning the name of any other forum is not allowed by this forum's rules i guess, but i know you'll be able to get it what i'm trying to convey here.)

If you are talking about forum i mentioned (post #55), when posting pictures from that forum in topic Partner 2013, there might be some technical issue with your registration. If you wish i can ask there what is the problem, just tell me is your username the same as here.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are talking about forum i mentioned (post #55), when posting pictures from that forum in topic Partner 2013, there might be some technical issue with your registration. If you wish i can ask there what is the problem, just tell me is your username the same as here.

Yes, the same.
Username is without period i-e SURB
Current status : Whenever i try to login the following message appears;
"That username does not exist."
I haven't received a confirmation from their side as well.Have they not approved it?
I've emailed my query to broker as well (his email id is mentioned on the login page).
And the idea was to say Hi to the fellows there and be able to watch the stuff with out violating the copy rights.

Yes, the same.
Username is without period i-e SURB
Current status : Whenever i try to login the following message appears;
"That username does not exist."
I haven't received a confirmation from their side as well.Have they not approved it?
I've emailed my query to broker as well (his email id is mentioned on the login page).
And the idea was to say Hi to the fellows there and be able to watch the stuff with out violating the copy rights.

Ok i asked them what is the problem, and i will inform you as soon as they inform me.

Back
Top Bottom