What's new

Whatever

col9.gif

col9a.gif

Interesting article Imran Khan but there are some technical flaws... slghtly biased I would say but the message is clear and accurate

The message was right. Everybody thinks that Pakistan is some rag old place. Some isolated incident happens in a 180 million oulatoon and people curse Pakistan. While those incidents happen in a lot of other supposedly developed countries, case in point, 2 nude men biting each others faces to death on the sidewalk in US.

Not giving a excuse for our failures, but just some food for thought

The Pakistani media is constantly reporting about the Queen Elizabeth , but the fact is WHO CARES !!(she may be angel)........She's not our queen.
Those retards won't learn,that's why they keeping on reporting about Bollywood issues and stories during the bulletin all the time.As if my day will not pass and my life will not be a successful one with out it.

The Pakistani media is constantly reporting about the Queen Elizabeth , but the fact is WHO CARES !!(she may be angel)........She's not our queen.
Those retards won't learn,that's why they keeping on reporting about Bollywood issues and stories during the bulletin all the time.As if my day will not pass and my life will not be a successful one with out it.

Don't say like this about Mother Queen :cry:

And right about Bollywood :lol:

Don't say like this about Mother Queen :cry:

And right about Bollywood :lol:

Brother i'm talking about a mindset, not the lady.Sorry if i hurt your feelings.But why Pakistani media will give it so much importance.The royal era is a history now,and it wasn't an attractive part of our history.

As if a Hajj's been performed there.And i'm very happy that i became a part of it.:lol:

Got an idea, change the "Thank" to "Hi/salam",and you'll see forum members start exchanging greetings with each other.:enjoy:

Hi.....to everyone.:D

Back
Top Bottom