What's new

Whatever

It is true story of my life.

when i was hardly 15 to 16 year old this incident happened with me. I was sitting on the shop and there is a suzuki Khayber stop near by my location. Three persons come out from car and two are in civil dress and one is the Major. so Both of the person come toward me and ask me about the item.
i give them the item and when i ask for money then they run toward car and told me, Dont ask for money we are the Army special persons. so in few seconds they go back in car and the Major start the car and run away.. I was too young to fight with these peoples of 6ft..After this i was think about for this many times but i was not find any result for this...

:moil: i did not know the exact gap between times after some years Again A jeep 4*4 stop at the front of my line for one night so that was the time to recover the loss so we lay down the jeep and open the fuel tank by the use of tool and injected the 5 liter of fuel , no one think or known for this coz we do it at mid night...

and that i take rest... As we Say Tit For Tat .. if they belong to special group than we are from The Last Line Of Defense...:smokin:

but after i think if they ask me to give item on lone than i easily give them but they ignore me for this kind of job.. Morel : I have no shame on this Act...:coffee:

Nayak Nahi Khalnayak Hoon Main - YouTube

It is true story of my life.

when i was hardly 15 to 16 year old this incident happened with me. I was sitting on the shop and there is a suzuki Khayber stop near by my location. Three persons come out from car and two are in civil dress and one is the Major. so Both of the person come toward me and ask me about the item.
i give them the item and when i ask for money then they run toward car and told me, Dont ask for money we are the Army special persons. so in few seconds they go back in car and the Major start the car and run away.. I was too young to fight with these peoples of 6ft..After this i was think about for this many times but i was not find any result for this...

:moil: i did not know the exact gap between times after some years Again A jeep 4*4 stop at the front of my line for one night so that was the time to recover the loss so we lay down the jeep and open the fuel tank by the use of tool and injected the 5 liter of fuel , no one think or known for this coz we do it at mid night...

and that i take rest... As we Say Tit For Tat .. if they belong to special group than we are from The Last Line Of Defense...:smokin:

but after i think if they ask me to give item on lone than i easily give them but they ignore me for this kind of job.. Morel : I have no shame on this Act...:coffee:

Nayak Nahi Khalnayak Hoon Main - YouTube

As my friend {TruthSeeker} give his signature as
"You want the truth!?" "I think I'm entitled!" "SON, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! " - A few good men..

Quite shocked to see VCheng on the banned list.

Opinions even mine are not tolerated it seems.

Now close this thread.:thinktank:

387935_330857016928695_100000131995647_1584087_1364922001_n.jpg

it reminds me you are from the other gender. i will remember that :D

Quite shocked to see VCheng on the banned list.

Opinions even mine are not tolerated it seems.

Now close this thread.:thinktank:

he became opinionator, but he started giving verdicts, so there is a differences between opinionator and judge !! :)

shouldnot have been banned. he is always cool...

he became opinionator, but he started giving verdicts, so there is a differences between opinionator and judge !! :)

shouldnot have been banned. he is always cool...

Is that now a crime here???? :what:

Does he needs to sing the same tune to please everybody?

Im sure he isnt banned for any abuse, trolling or racism which even some Premium members and "Think tanks" ( god knows if they ever think ) does here regularly..

Is that now a crime here???? :what:

Does he needs to sing the same tune to please everybody?

Im sure he isnt banned for any abuse, trolling or racism which even some Premium members and "Think tanks" ( god knows if they ever think ) does here regularly..

oh I was just being sarcastic...

moderators here are very good and active, and do give chances to everyone, but I have seen more than twice unexpected bans !! but its rare, hope he is unbanned asap.

oh I was just being sarcastic...

moderators here are very good and active, and do give chances to everyone, but I have seen more than twice unexpected bans !! but its rare, hope he is unbanned asap.

Yup the invincible's.

Lets hope he is back soon.

Is there any Pakistan military documentary showing how they do operations in FATA, South Wazistan etc. Just like i saw some US marines documentaries showing how they fight.

Please PM me if any one knows.

Back
Top Bottom