What's new

Whatever

ok jani main abhi jaoon ga haram thori der baad iftaar time main .
:rofl: Munda kanjoos nikla :P
Mufta :P
Salaam.
Whatever walon kaisey ho????

Wa Alaikum Assalam. Hum sab marey huay, 25 dinon sey kuch khaney ko nhi mil rha. Aap kaisey ho?

Merey pc mien virus a gaya hai aur mera windows reinstall karney ka koye irada nahi. Isi liye aj kal whatever mien post karney sey chuti

Meray PC mein salon sey aya hua hai, I dont give it a damn! :smokin:

PAKIBAN.jpg

AYAT-UL-KURSI KI FAZILAT;
1) Recite While Leaving House, 70000 Angels Will Protect U from All side
2) Recite Entering Home, Poverty Wont Enter Ur Home
3) Recite After Wuzu, It Raises Ur Status 70 Times
4) Recite Before Sleeping, 1 Angel Will Protect U Whole Night
5) Recite After Farz Namaz,The Distance Between U And Jannat Will Be Death Only.

Pass this on, it is Sadqa-e-Jaria

once President gulam Ishaq khan went to some town in NWFP to listen to complains, an old lady made some complain, he listen and asked his secretary to sort it out, the old lady became very happy, Ishaq khan asked her to pray for him, and she prayed, "Putar Allah tenu TehsilDar banay", which made everyone laugh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the movement against Ayub khan was at hight when one fine morning he saw his grand children shouting Ayub kuttta hay hay, Ayub kuttta hay hay !! :laugh:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recent one:

President Tarar was walking down the presidential house, after the coup, he wanted to have a walk outside, the solider on duty asked him to go back, saying "major sahib ka huqam hai, aap agay nahi ja saktay" :laugh:

hey Friends My facebook page is hacked

plzz help me.is ther any way to get it back?

i am the creator of that page.

Back
Top Bottom