What's new

Whatever

Lol -- i dont eat kangaroos man.

yeah probably hard to get halal roos, was just joking because there's been a hippie movement to get people to eat kangaroos instead of cows because kangaroos don't fart so produces less greenhouse gases than cows.

Have been miss calling my friend in Canada, both at day and night. And now he is calling back from multiple numbers (oh he doesnt know its me :P )

yeah probably hard to get halal roos, was just joking because there's been a hippie movement to get people to eat kangaroos instead of cows because kangaroos don't fart so produces less greenhouse gases than cows.

:lol: :lol: epic

what are you doing chiching?

it is not increasing your post count anyway - so what are you typing here? copy pasting some messages and??????

Congratulation sir 1000 post ho gayi ap ki :tup:

g shukriya

lekin mien karna nahi chahta tha. Wo galti sey aik post kar diya. Ab 1001 kitna acha lag raha hai. isi tara rehna chaheye. kuyn????

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Zaki want his username to be changed to Zaki FX. Why????????? Better go back to Mr X :P

Zaki want his username to be changed to Zaki FX. Why????????? Better go back to Mr X :P

Well i did request Asim long time ago for changing my user ID back to Mr X

But he said he encountered some issues last time he changed my ID to Mr X

and secondly i have a doubt one of the Admin from different forum has the same ID so he may be reluctant to honour my request for this reason too :(

Anyway, let bygones be bygones - Zaki FX is good since i work "FOREX" and in case someone is interested in this business could contact me this way

Back
Top Bottom