What's new

Whatever

NO No NO.. Please no.. I love this name 'cause my granpa chose this for me.. Actually there's bird here what we call Kuggee in Punjabi Kugga might be it's male counter part :)

So you are a bird??:rofl::rofl:

NO No NO.. Please no.. I love this name 'cause my granpa chose this for me.. Actually there's bird here what we call Kuggee in Punjabi Kugga might be it's male counter part :)

Lol, I just made fun of you. I lied. You can ask any Bangladeshi, but there is no such word in Bangla. But you proved that that's you real name. Cheers.

I thought I will make you change that ID and then disclose that there is no such word in Bangla and have fun.

kugee.jpg

His name is Kugee, but he is male.

kugee

So the kugga in female and kuggee is male. As that man (William "Kugee") suggests: kugee.. So turn you female ID into male ID, lol.

Search for Kugga on Google Images, and scroll down on 5 page, and 2nd pic from 2nd line ;)

O levels! :lol:

ahan...well hope not from any Pakistani schools.because doing O levels from Pakistani school is terrible,btw O levels have result tomorrow for January exams???

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Kugga sahab kahan ho??

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Kugga sahab kahan ho??

Nup! Not from Pakistani school!
And I have got no Idea. We just have Nov and July in our school!

And lagta hai Kugga sir ney apna laptop khola hua hai aur so gai hain, ya mouse pad pey cocroach aa gya hai tou durr gai :P

Back
Top Bottom