What's new

Whatever

Aini did talk to you like a girl, and you were like.....Shall I post it all here? ;) :lol:

Aini had a prob with my middle finger- and what i said you can post it here- No worries- But on one condition- Do not make any thing up- Kids of your age are quite into these tactics :nono:-

Uncle, dont you trust me?
And guess what?
I have build a so called 'MCA TaskForce' to do the same work as Aini did and some other tasks too. ;)

Who wants to see a prank done with GR on facebook by a girl? ;)

Lol- Please post the prank- dont create extra ordinary hype- for nothing- i am dying to see what has actually happened with me-

Lol- Please post the prank- dont create extra ordinary hype- for nothing- i am dying to see what has actually happened to me-

whatever%20002[4].jpg

Qurat Ul Ain 14 January at 18:21 Excuse me, sorry for interfering. I came across your profile on a page, and am wondering why have you put this picture?
This isint just haram in islam, but also encourages and motivates others to do the same, which is the last thing our community needs.
Regards .

Junaid ****** 15 January at 01:30
Salam
Thank you for your concern, point taken. Anyway its just something related to the current state we are in, and to be honest i do not think our community can be motivated any more, we are at the lowest we can get morally and ethically as a person, as a state, so this finger goes to the outside world as well in a sense that we do not care what you think, we are happy in the state we are in. We are destined to be doomed and you can do nothing about it until if.. yes a big if.. we are ourselves willing to change.
Sorry for the emotional speech, i cant control it.
WSalam .

Qurat Ul Ain 17 January at 17:28
No probz...never expected JonAsad to be like this....
BTW, isint there gonna be a CHANGE?! .
Junaid *****17 January at 20:07
9QUOTE]No probz...never expected JonAsad to be like this[\QUOTE]
Plz explain the bolded part :what:

BTW, isint there gonna be a CHANGE?![\QUOTE]
Like i said before, Of course there will be, if we ourselves are willing to change. .
Qurat Ul Ain 17 January at 20:29
Good :Tup:
Actually, I thought that you would be really pious...Anyways, if you havent figured it our yet, I am Last Hope, i.e. PPS..
Sorry for interupting. .
Junaid ***** 17 January at 20:36 Report
who Last Hope? i dont know any Last Hope akka PPS? .

Junaid ***** 17 January at 21:01 Report
am just joking.. i know last hope...

seriously if you are the last hope of Pakistan, than God save us :devil:
i thought you were a mature, enthusiastic young man, aww i thought wrong. you are just like other kids interested in defence thats it.

i am really disappointed.

Now add me with your real ID :D .

Junaid ***** 17 January at 23:02 Report
Hey Bro... i was just playing.. dont take anything personal.
You are the youth, the future of Pakistan and i like your understanding of national issues at this young age, your vision, your poetry and stuff aswell.

Young People like you make me feel proud, gives me, us Hope.. The Last Hope as you rightly call it.

Keep it up.
Jay

You know kids ;)- its common at such age- kids tend to get over excited over nothing-

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Lol- have you taken sides?-

Yes whatever side..:cheers:

Who wants to see a prank done with GR on facebook by a girl? ;)

That girl who played with you, Junaid ? ;) ;)
Mwahahhahahahah

Hey LH- i was expecting to see the prank that was done on me?-
You know the Girl that played with me?- The things you said earlier- Hellooooo!!!

You disappointed me- I was hoping some thing more Sparky- if you know what i mean- Spicy-

Back
Top Bottom