What's new

Whatever

Its gonna snow here tomorrow the whole day and everything is gonna be shut down!! Yup, thats Arkansas for you!!

University is going to be closed (severe weather policy), I am supposed to work in the lab but I shall procrastinate as usual (the quality demanded of a good graduate student).

Now I have collected a few friends at home and enjoying fine pegs of Chivas Regal (spare me the indignation - thats all I can afford ATM)! Already buzzed!

Let the good times flow! Cheers to you all.:cheers:

Its gonna snow here tomorrow the whole day and everything is gonna be shut down!! Yup, thats Arkansas for you!!

University is going to be closed (severe weather policy), I am supposed to work in the lab but I shall procrastinate as usual (the quality demanded of a good graduate student).

Now I have collected a few friends at home and enjoying fine pegs of Chivas Regal (spare me the indignation - thats all I can afford ATM)! Already buzzed!

Let the good times flow! Cheers to you all.:cheers:

Enjoy the snowball fight.
journeige.gif

But if it's too harsh.
winter_smilies_0012.gif
Stay inside and keep yourself warm.
FireplaceAnimatedFire.gif

Its Raining cats and dogs in Riyadh, and we have got messages from Civil Defence for a flood scare!
I pray that it happens during my exams, and we all get promoted without exams! :P

Guess its your turn to face the music :smokin:
do post some first hand pictures of the destruction--

no one is comfortable

mujhey to administrators ki statement bhi nahi mil rahi is key barey mien!! :undecided::undecided:

PM kar ke daryaft farmein mere khiyal sae......:police:

logg kehtee thae change change change....... hunN aRam aeE....:partay:

Yeh bi khoob kahee sarkaar... mein tou yaheen hota hoon ghayeb tou aap janaab huey hain

hum ap ke pas hein ap ke dil mein.:partay:Ghayab kahan bhai jan....:partay:

Lateefa sunein.

aik court room mein aik gawayee or uss ke biwi ke pesshi thee.Judge gawayee ke biwi sae khuch sawalat kar raha tha.Biwi ko samagh nae aa rahe thae or wo ultee saedhe jawab dee rahe thae.....yee dekh kar ke kahein case ka pansaa na palat gayee.Gawayaa sahib muztarib ho kar yak dum bolee...........O' Allah lokkeee tu'n ghorr nal sundee nae judge sab ke pae bhonkdee paee nae te tu'n ke paye farmeindee a'ee..... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom