What's new

Whatever

Ava77.png

Ava109.png

Ava101.png

Ava42.png

Ava29.png

Hi everyone,

I got bored waiting for a phone call and wrote a small article. I don't know, just wanted to post it somewhere. Thought i might as well post it here. Comments would be very welcome :)

The End of Rationality

Perhaps no other species in the history of the planet has such a terrific capacity for self destruction as Homo Sapiens(“humans”). Migrating from the continent of Africa, humans became the dominant species on earth. Ingenious and clever, they lorded over lesser species. Gradually they ran out of enemies to fear and loathe. And so, they started fighting... each other.

They created artificial, imaginary entities. So far, evolution on the planet had created a strong bond between parents and an offspring. In a calamity, members of a species might act together. But, running out of things to fear and dislike, the human brain began creating barriers on the slightest of differences. In the beginning, these associations were formed for self-interest. Members of a tribe would stick together, hunt together and fight other tribes for control of things that organisms had been fighting for billions of years- food, territory, and intercourse.

But gradually, self-interest began to disappear, as humans began to form illusions- “beliefs” if you will. And now, rationality has all but disappeared from human conduct. People now just can’t figure out what their self-interest is, so blinded are they by their beliefs. They build barriers around themselves- family, caste, religion, race and nationality. Me against my brother, my brother and me against my cousin, my family against another family.. Seldom do they ponder- do our mutual interests coincide? For example, does the national interest coincide with my interest as an individual? Each man is responsible for his own actions. The best results occur when interests coincide. These barriers or “entities” are formed for mutual benefit. If they don’t serve their purpose, there is no point to their existence. This is a point to be considered, when we are prepared to fight and die for our “beliefs”.

just wanted to share some info--

for treating mental fatigue during exams--

cocoa powder
almonds
carrots
glucose --galaxoseD
protiens -- red meat, protien whey powder
fish / fish oil capsules
cheese
peanut butter
coffee
banana

multi vitamins [including A,D,E,K,B complex]

this is what i do--- people n the west can also add blue berriers/ red wine to it

salam...........

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Mana k bhot khaas hun mein apny chahny walon k liye lekin

chand lamhon sy ziyada koi na roye ga mery chaly jane k baad... :

Log kehtey hain Kashmir hay jannat .......
Jannat na kisi kafir ko mili hay na miley gi

Us ajnabi sy keh do ,,,
Apni yaadain smait ly ,,,
Meri Muskaan Mery aansoo ,,,
Meri jhooli main phink dy ...
Andaaz-e-Guftagu na mera ,,,
Ist'emaal kary ,,,
Bhoolna chahta hai mujhy ,,,
To zindagi sy udhair dy ...
Chala gya hai door mujh sy to ,,,
Mery khawbo'n main ana chorr dy ,,,
Us Ajnabi sy keh do ,,,
Mujhy yaad ana chorr dy .......!!!

The purpose of relationship is not to have someone who makes you complete.. But to have someone with whom you can share incompleteness.... !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom