What's new

Whatever

Cant believe what to say to teenagers.. Brother just came back home late as usual and i had to go to open the gate and front door.. its 12 o clock :angry:..

i asked him "dont u have anything to study and why are u keep on coming back home this late"... he replied " you did the same when u were my age"' ..

i dont have any answer for that... damn it!!!!!!!!!:disagree:

If you knew that why did you ask him then?
Work out your plans a bit early so that you have something to reply.
So, what's your brother doing? a Student??
Asking about your brother never asked about you....pardon....so what do you do sparky? Can PM if it's a secret.;)

na dude, i am the only bro,but i do have two elder sisters.

same here no brother :cry::cry:

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 PM ----------

I use digestive system for this ":lol:" mainly....but when it comes to this":rofl:" i had to move a bit as they say,G.I.T. is not enough to cope with the emotions.

Ok smileys .......People share new smileys ,innovative,awkward funny anything.I wanna collect all those good ones.

Here's one.

chicken4.gif

and what system hen used???

Ya so he is right,when you were of this age,you had freedom,so why are you stopping your brother?:hitwall:

Im not stopping him.. but i have to , at times take this role of being tough, even though i dont like it...

Anyway this wont be long though.. by March last week or April first week , i am relocating to Dubai...:oops:

If you knew that why did you ask him then?
Work out your plans a bit early so that you have something to reply.
So, what's your brother doing? a Student??
Asking about your brother never asked about you....pardon....so what do you do sparky? Can PM if it's a secret.;)

or you can make it an open secret :lol:

Im not stopping him.. but i have to , at times take this role of being tough, even though i dont like it...

Anyway this wont be long though.. by March last week or April first week , i am relocating to Dubai...:oops:

نرحب ترحيبا ببلدي حي
welcome to my neighbourhood:D

same here no brother :cry::cry:

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 PM ----------

and what system hen used???

She used whatever she had got.......i tell you......:lol:Whatever she had.:D

Ok it's 12 past something.....thanks for telling Benny:smokin:.Man i missed it.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom