What's new

Whatever

Whats the point of this thread?

Do you just post random stuff like this here?

varghese-albums-pics-2-picture3774-funny-pictures-hamster-toilet-paper-roll.jpg

who is this chick Troll?

pasand to ni aa gai?:lol:
Schaz is an up coming rock artist of the Pakistani music scene. Her music is entirely western with very strong and meaningful lyrics. If we want to compare, we can easily compare her with Tracy Chapman, Etta James and to some extend Janis Joplin. Schaz has also mentioned in her recent interview on city fm 89 that Tracy Chapman is one of her inspirations. Schaz released her single on fm stations first and got great response. The song “Jalan” is a slow track with amazing guitars by Shallum. The lyrics of this song made a lot of people think that Schaz is an amazing poetess as well and this is true too because she has also published a book “Dhund aur tum” on urdu poetry. Jalan became a super hit on the fm stations and then we saw the video of jalan that proved that Schaz is not just a singer but a great promoter of art as the video turned out to be very artistic and not the usual kind of the video that we see on our music channels. Schaz got attention with this video with her distinct western looks and the company of the super model of Pakistan Iraj Manzoor made the video a sight for the sour eyes. The song and the video is the instant hit on all the music channels and Schaz is rocking every where.

Jalan is still casting its spell and making people drool over this young lady with an enchanting voice, meanwhile Schaz has released one more single “mere yaar” that has also taken the city with storm. Aamir Zaki<:woot: has done the magic of his guitars in this song that gives a festive feel to this single. The lyrics are also fresh and joyful. Mere Yaar has put Schaz in the International scene of music, proving the great potential of this amazingly talented girl. According to the latest information, Schaz is working on her album. I am sure that the album will blow the minds of Pakistani as well as the International music scenario. Source: Pakistanmusic.org

how do you know pronounce it?

is it Shaz? or sCHaz?

Shaz maybe? Lol I never heard anyone pronounce her name so can’t really tell.

Just joined fm100 fb group and saw a comment about her which I liked (because of the pic mainly;-p) and thought of sharing with you guys.:)

I am in love with someone but don't know who is she.:confused:

Some imaginary lady.I don't know much about her.:confused:

Help required in solving this problem....i'm in the hunt of this mistery girl.

:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom