What's new

Whatever

chalo mery favrite cartoon ki ye episode dekho i love barnard heheh

Last edited by a moderator:
how come, i actually dont understand this mentality, many people love leagues, but i always try to see national team games..

Bcz they have more time and they are free to select players from any country.

So these teams have better understanding. English premier league is the best. Great atmosphere. Stadiums are full even in ordinary matches and great singing by English fans. They are physically tough too :cheers:

Bcz they have more time and they are free to select players from any country.

So these teams have better understanding. English premier league is the best. Great atmosphere. Stadiums are full even in ordinary matches and great singing by English fans. They are physically tough too :cheers:

but even then, english are big losers in WC

nai jeete but pakistan drew with iraq(asian champion) in the qualifiers before

Yar just look at the atmosphere of Pakistan football

Players in europe are playing in million ad here only one water cooler is available for national team and glass is a used Pepsi bottle. I saw it

aray yar.

Players are free to go to any league. There are teams in English league which dont have any english player in their starting 11

i like brazil league a lot, only when it makes big headlines of a match turned into spectators war lolz

player salaries are from 10,000 euros to 150,000 and even 200,000 euros per weak

in Pakistan 10 out of 11 national team player ( who won gold medal in SAF games) are from Army. All subedar, havaldar, naik, sipahi :angry::angry:

i like brazil league a lot, only when it makes big headlines of a match turned into spectators war lolz

they are mad

Around 200,000 people came to watch final of 1950 world cup in Brazil

it was Brazil vs Uruguay.

The format of world cup was different and Brazil only needed a draw to won world cup. They were 1-0 up but lost 2-1. Hundreds of spectators jumed from the stands and died on the field ( infact they :suicide2::suicide2::suicide::suicide:)

Tiger i don't have much knowledge about football,but i remember brazil used to have a footballer called 'ronaldhino'.i didn't see him in WC.where is he?

they are mad

Around 200,000 people came to watch final of 1950 world cup in Brazil

it was Brazil vs Uruguay.

The format of world cup was different and Brazil only needed a draw to won world cup. They were 1-0 up but lost 2-1. Hundreds of spectators jumed from the stands and died on the field ( infact they :suicide2::suicide2::suicide::suicide:)

100? you mean 100 spectators died.

us key mobile ka yahoo messenger bhi sahi nahi chal raha ho ga:rofl::rofl:

Yar zaki ao na yar. :cry::cry: Bore ho gaya hon mien

here now........ how r u ......

@jiya.....sorry for late reply...i hope everything is fine there

Back
Top Bottom