What's new

Whatever

surb us bemaqri ka naam hai 'Loveria'.....that was easy :P

zaki bhai salam!

waa alaikum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu Dez,
Tumhare naam se to nahi pehchan paya par after opening the thread - i realized its "APNA Dez" :rofl:

How are you bro? sorry for late reply - i am usually typing from mobile these days so i am not able to read others messages.... i usually come read 1-2 post and then change the page again :cry:

surb us bemaqri ka naam hai 'Loveria'.....that was easy :P

OOOOOOOOOOOO' that was so close.:D

Nice attempt anyways.

The Autopsy reports shown the correct answer is,

"UNILATERAL HYPERLOVEISM"

Unilateral = onesided.

Hyper
= excessive

Loveism = loveria ka chota bhai.:smitten:

:partay:.....

How are you bro? sorry for late reply - i am usually typing from mobile these days so i am not able to read others messages.... i usually come read 1-2 post and then change the page again :cry:

Chulo dear roona dhonna choro kahin sae laptop pakrro:cheers:.....Ainda khuch dinon mein Whatever ko tumhari zarorat hae,kuon ke ub merre din ginne gyee hein.;):taz:

TC

OOOOOOOOOOOO' that was so close.:D

Nice attempt anyways.

The Autopsy reports shown the correct answer is,

"UNILATERAL HYPERLOVEISM"

Unilateral = onesided.

Hyper
= excessive

Loveism = loveria ka chota bhai.:smitten:

:partay:.....

Chulo dear roona dhonna choro kahin sae laptop pakrro:cheers:.....Ainda khuch dinon mein Whatever ko tumhari zarorat hae,kuon ke ub merre din ginne gyee hein.;):taz:

TC
oh tum medically baat kar rahay thay - i thought you were not serious :sick:

Sorry........ and thanks for this useful piece of information

waa alaikum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu Dez,
Tumhare naam se to nahi pehchan paya par after opening the thread - i realized its "APNA Dez" :rofl:

Try ‘Bolt’ to experience full desktop browsing on your mobile phone and rid yourself of yara-mobile-pe-hoon bahana! ;-)

BOLT Mobile Browser

Try ‘Bolt’ to experience full desktop browsing on your mobile phone and rid yourself of yara-mobile-pe-hoon bahana! ;-)

BOLT Mobile Browser

thanks bro - i downloaded Opera Mobile and its working quite good as well..... i am about to download this bolt browser as well and will give it a try

Thanks for the link download.......download now

oh tum medically baat kar rahay thay - i thought you were not serious :sick:

Sorry........ and thanks for this useful piece of information

hahahaha............dear that was a joke you couldn't get it i guess.:lol:

Ajj kal whatever mein serious nai hote ....lol , nai to khud ba khud badhazmii ho jate hee....ya phir backi karwa dete hein.:lol:

whatever.jpg

:woot::tongue:

downloading and using....yeah its a good browser to - far better than the standard nokia browser

But in my opinion - Opera Mobile is better - but since its only 2 minutes experience on bolt :P main isay sahi tara test karon ga inshallah - seems good though

hahahaha............dear that was a joke you couldn't get it i guess.:lol:

Ajj kal whatever mein serious nai hote ....lol , nai to khud ba khud badhazmii ho jate hee....ya phir backi karwa dete hein.:lol:

whatever.jpg

:woot::tongue:

yeah whatever......

thanks bro - i downloaded Opera Mobile and its working quite good as well..... i am about to download this bolt browser as well and will give it a try

Thanks for the link download.......download now

Zaki bhai it can be a bit of a pain in the beginning, but works just fine after you’ve tweaked it as per your preference. Let me know if you experience any beeswax with the browser while playing anyway.

Edit: UCWeb is the way to go if you’re a download freak!
UCWeb -- Fastest Browser + Downloader for Mobile Phones

Zaki bhai it can be a bit of a pain in the beginning, but works just fine after you’ve tweaked it as per your preference. Let me know if you experience any beeswax with the browser while playing anyway.

Bolt is more like a widget....not proper application... let me try this one... so far Opera mobile is the best browser i have used on mobile

yeah this is much better than bolt....i liked this one

Opera Mobile unarguably is the best browsing application - popular all over the world just like Mozilla firefox used to be popular for browsing on the pc... (now its got couple of competitors but still quite popular)....

I liked this software, installed and using it....yeah it is good for downloading purposes...thanks for the software bro

Will uninstall bolt but this one is good

Wow,i like the thread title!
whatever whatever whatever whateferer

Welcome
to whatever family.Mr. "....."

Please don't report this post...........:whistle:.

And do watch it.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom