What's new

Whatever

kung_fu_panda.gif

I don't believe in GFs. My interest is to get a wife straight away.:lol:

Ujray huy logon se gurezaan na hua kr....
Halaat ki kbron k ye ktbay bhi parha kr......
hr wqt ka hansna tujhay brbaad na kr day......
tanhai k lamhon mein kbhi ro bhi lia kr.............

---------- Post added 08-29-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-28-2010 at 11:59 PM ----------

direct wife is a good approach.....kissi ka bi dil ni dukhta and every one is happy:victory:..............

bhi shadi k topic se parhez kia jaye warna apko whatever ki mashor quote sune ko milegi

bhi shadi k topic se parhez kia jaye warna apko whatever ki mashor quote sune ko milegi

bazurgg jo talkeen karein un ke sunte hein ,bazargon ke baton ga burra nahi manate.:D

according to parents: we're too young for love, too old for "fun", too smart to play dumb and too immature for "grown up" conversations, no wonder teens are so rebellious. theres nothing else to do!

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things....

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things....

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

I'm mature enough to forgive you, but Until Further Notice I'm not dumb enough to trust you. ♥

kabi kabi trust na karna zyaada khatarnaak hota hai.......dont u know the whole universe is moving on the delicate balance of trust

bazarg hain kahan un ka fav topic start hone he wala hai

bass mein jaon ga to wo aa gaein ge.:partay:

@ skies , your panda rocks.You imported it from somewhere do you?

Give me the contacts ,hope it's not just the last piece.:D

I'm mature enough to forgive you, but Until Further Notice I'm not dumb enough to trust you. ♥

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom