What's new

Whatever

abhi helo main chala sony yaar itni der se to aye nhi ......... jao main nhi bolta

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
oh nai yaar main khud so raha thaa. Aaj raat ko hi so gaya thaa aur abhi utha hon thori dair pehle.

Its 02:56AM par neend nahi aa rahi thee sahi tara - ab socha sehri kar ke hi so'on ga INSHALLAH

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
oh nai yaar main khud so raha thaa. Aaj raat ko hi so gaya thaa aur abhi utha hon thori dair pehle.

Its 02:56AM par neend nahi aa rahi thee sahi tara - ab socha sehri kar ke hi so'on ga INSHALLAH

per mughy nend a rahi hai or wesy bhi ajj delivry ani hai riyadh se mughy araam kerna chayee bhut kuch manage kerna hai aser ke baad:frown:

Yeah agreed, he seems to be a nice guy, sometimes i got confuse too, i got suspended for a month, not banned, never even understood why.:undecided:

:cry: - first of all it is not he........... it is she......

She is a girl..... and yeah i don't understand sometimes peoples are banned just for no valid reason :cry: - honestly speaking this forum needs to improve its management....... they must learn to respect users if they deserve......... otherwise I am afraid one day this forum might collapse :cry: (may that day never come)

Last edited:
:cry: - first of all it is not he........... it is she......

She is a girl..... and yeah i don't understand sometimes peoples are banned just for no valid reason :cry: - honestly speaking this forum needs to improve its management....... they must learn to respect users if they deserve......... otherwise I am afraid one day this forum might collapse :cry: (may that day never come)

Then think about the reasons which are not that obvious ,you are smart and will understand what i'm thinking.;)

The other way is to ask someone in the administration.If she is not guilty ask them to rectify the mistake and .....she'll return soon.:coffee:

i know the reason :smokin:

72 posts per day.

Even now its 57.80 posts per day. Mods dont like these thing

And yes its sad

but that would have lead to a temporary suspension,not a ban straight away.

oh yeah there can be a reason ,someone up there in the administration i think like this song just like me.;):cool:

shoot to thrill play to kill

too many women with too many pills

i got my gun at the ready ,gonna fire at will.:sniper:

i gonna pull it pull it ,pull the trigger.:bunny::sniper:

:sniper: :sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom