What's new

Whatever

Frustrated One Sided Lovers Association... quite popular in India.

well aap mujhe ghalat samagh rahi hain....... aur main jaan boojh ke misconception ko khatum nahi kar rahay :rofl:

well aap mujhe ghalat samagh rahi hain....... aur main jaan boojh ke misconception ko khatum nahi kar rahay :rofl:

nahi main galat nahi samajh rahi... is association main two side se single side hue wale bhi aate hain.... main bhi kabhi isi main thi :lol:

The posts in this thread change so frequently that i can't follow all the topics at the same time :confused:

First of all Nazia is one of the my favourite singers. Although she died when i was born (atleast i think didn't she died in the late 80's?) :frown: anyway i listen to her songs and they are really cool!:tup:

Paralel Universes, cosmology is a quite interesting topic but i don't know much abou it......the only thing i knew that a long time ago when i get back to Pakistan for summer vacations a babajee told me that Jins live in the paralell universes, from then i've done a little search on this topic and till now i haven't got a credible answer....although my granpa also told me (according to the teachings of Islam) that there are seven earths and seven sky so maybe those are all paralell universes or they are the seven planets of the solar system or maybe there are 7 other universes...it's all a bit confusing :confused:

while typing all this stuff i forgot the important thing which i wanna post....whatever i'll post it later!:P

nahi main galat nahi samajh rahi... is association main two side se single side hue wale bhi aate hain.... main bhi kabhi isi main thi :lol:

hmmm matlub aap ka bhi dil toota howa hai :cry:

Sad :cry::cry::cry:

khayr meri kahani aisi nahi jaisi aap samagh rahi ho. I left her for a purpose as i believe it is better to take medicines and get better rather than chopping off your leg in the future.

First of all Nazia is one of the my favourite singers. Although she died when i was born (atleast i think didn't she died in the late 80's?) :frown: anyway i listen to her songs and they are really cool!:tup:

no she died in 2000.

Nazia Hassan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nazia died of lung cancer in London on August 13, 2000 at the age of 35.[1] She was admitted to North Finchley Hospice three days earlier when her condition deteriorated. She showed signs of mild recovery the day before she passed away and it was thought that doctors would allow her to go home. But early Sunday morning, her mother, Muneeza Hasan, was called to the hospital where her daughter had started coughing heavily at around 9:15am. She died within minutes. Nazia is buried at the Muslim Hendon Cemetery in London.

The Government of Pakistan has conferred upon Nazia Hassan the highest civilian award Pride of Performance. The award was presented to Mrs. Muniza Basir, mother of Nazia Hassan, by the President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf in an official ceremony held at Islamabad on 23 March 2002. In 2003, Nazia's family established a charitable organization named after her. The organization was established in continuation of her life long charitable and social efforts to make the world a better place to live in for all irrespective of colour, creed or religion.

It was widely assumed that she was killed...... i was here in UK those days and i can remember her murder case got a lot of publicity all over the world. Its a long story......... phir kabhi bataon ga

Need advice, a question here; is it possible for a non-muslim guy to date a muslim girl? if yes, whats the appropriate way? if not, why?, serious reply please.:undecided:

Need advice, a question here; is it possible for a non-muslim guy to date a muslim girl? if yes, whats the appropriate way? if not, why?, serous reply please.:undecided:

Dating is possible, marrige is not possible...
i dont think there was a rule for dating at least back then...:lol:

Need advice, a question here; is it possible for a non-muslim guy to date a muslim girl? if yes, whats the appropriate way? if not, why?, serous reply please.:undecided:

Dating is not allowed in Islam if it has no purpose behind (for example you are not meeting to get married). Although most Muslims living in West do that............. i have done in past too :cry:

So if you are to follow the religion then its not allowed at all......... if you are to follow your heart........ then date......... no way if you/she is religious

Dating is not allowed in Islam if it has no purpose behind (for example you are not meeting to get married). Although most Muslims living in West do that............. i have done in past too :cry:

So if you are to follow the religion then its not allowed at all......... if you are to follow your heart........ then date......... no way if you/she is religious

and what about men dating a non muslim women. is it allowed?

Dating is possible, marrige is not possible...
i dont think there was a rule for dating at least back then...:lol:

Thanks, what i mean any particular things one need to know before approaching her? will it be the same as any others?:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom