Aik gul se to ujar jaate nahi pholon ke baagh
Kya howa joh bujha diya tu ne meray ghar ka charaagh :cry:

Kam nahi hai roshni har shay main tera noor hai
Samne tere tera banda bohat majboor hai

1094 pages of Whatever.

This thread has come a long way! :eek:

1094 pages of Whatever.

This thread has come a long way! :eek:

Yo, yo, yo... Elmo always said that people thrived on "whatever" kinda stuff here. Asim... I hope you are reading this post, this thread proves my point!

Lol... Zaki & Co., great job guys! There have been a few gems here :cool:

Yo, yo, yo... Elmo always said that people thrived on "whatever" kinda stuff here. Asim... I hope you are reading this post, this thread proves my point!

Lol... Zaki & Co., great job guys! There have been a few gems here :cool:

apki firm may meri post kia hai zaki bro

jo dil chahey ley lo. Bcz abhi tak zaki key elawa kisi ko koye post nahi mili. Tamam options mojod hain

Credit goes to Death.by.Chocolate who created this thread... :)
na wo ye thread create karta/karti... na yahan par itni posts hotien... :D

Last edited:

beautiful song and nice video too.... :tup:

:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
liaqat-ali-khan3-presenting-pakistani-flag.jpg

13.jpg

:disagree::disagree:

Mechatronix Engineers ?????

According to CEME tradition its Mechatronix Dimloma holder. :lol::lol:

And regarding jobs is sal GIKI walon ko bhi buhut kam milien hain. The same institute where all students were hired before they got their degrees :cry:

Waisey yar ye ap ki information mujhey galat lag rahi hai.

Some electrical engineers were working on radar with advanced anti jamming system, and according to my information they are hired by KRL :undecided::undecided:

Aur mujhey ziada parishan na karo, mujhey noakri mil jaye gi. Mera cousin bhi CEME sey parh kar gaya hai. ( 2 sal pheley). Now getting 50000+ and a house in Pakistan Tobacco Company. Aur is sal bhi merey department key students ko job mil gaye hain. Only those with CGPA above 3.5 :cheers:

yes those students of electrical engineer got it too. But my bro studies there and acc to him this year only few of electrical and mechatronix dept got hired in the open house session whereas non from mechanical was hired..!!
BTW two years prior the job scenario was different, right now due to recession the jobs have decreased.
I am a fastian and has done computer engineering, presently in a phase of giving interviews . BTW wholes batch of CS studets at fast is hired both by local and international companies at a package of 25k-35k.
Right now software industry is booming, predominantly because the companies in west are looking for cheaper solutions and are now even by passing the chinese as well as indian firms to sniff for cheaper solutions available in Pakistan.
BTW i have a friend in CEME whose a toper of Mechanical Eng and is being hired just recently in Birtish Petroleum(BP).

Back
Top Bottom