What's new

Whatever

phone bajj raha hai......... uthane ko dil nahi kar raha
kamzori si feel ho rahi hai aur thora lazy howa howa hon :lol:

phone bajj raha hai......... uthane ko dil nahi kar raha
kamzori si feel ho rahi hai aur thora lazy howa howa hon :lol:

koi ladki he to divert the call to my number i will talk :partay:

koi ladki he to divert the call to my number i will talk :partay:

phone side pe para hai bajta raha maine uthaya hi nahi :lol: pata nahi kon thaa........... ab tum ne tension laga di hai.... agar larki hoti to why did i miss this phone call :lol:

abhi check karta hon thori dair main......... sirf isi liye :rofl:
kidding

phone side pe para hai bajta raha maine uthaya hi nahi :lol: pata nahi kon thaa........... ab tum ne tension laga di hai.... agar larki hoti to why did i miss this phone call :lol:

abhi check karta hon thori dair main......... sirf isi liye :rofl:
kidding

:rofl::rofl: mera ek room mate he..usko adhi raat ko bahut calls aate he and he dont pick any of it..and also he dont put it in silence..all night the phn keep ringing and its a disturbance to my sleep..mujhe itna gussa aata he ki i thought of throwing that phone outside..but it was an expensive phone and i cant afford to buy him new one..so i backed off from doing it

hi seiko mein tou fit hoon baqion ka pta nahi

Regards
Kugga
Humesha Khush Raho
Ameen
Summa Ameen

Lolz Kugga..Aisha ki msg se aapki msg nazar nahi aa raha tha :tongue: .. good to know you are fit..keep it that way..:)

:rofl::rofl: mera ek room mate he..usko adhi raat ko bahut calls aate he and he dont pick any of it..and also he dont put it in silence..all night the phn keep ringing and its a disturbance to my sleep..mujhe itna gussa aata he ki i thought of throwing that phone outside..but it was an expensive phone and i cant afford to buy him new one..so i backed off from doing it

heheheehehehe
take revenge by buying some chinese phone (because they have a bigger speaker) or any phone of your choice and keep it very close to his ear and pretend like sleeping. Keep rining and keep disturbing him all night. Take revenge buddy take revenge so he refrained doing that next time

ya baalti paani ki bhar ke daal do uspe

one joke(reality)
road per itne accident hote hai ??

because
boys ka sara dihan side per chalti girls per hota hai

Back
Top Bottom